September 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Happy Fall, Ladies!

It's chilly in Michigan today, and it's definitely feeling like Fall. I've ordered SD's Halloween costume, am halfway through my first gallon of apple cider, and we have made tons of plans for Fall fun. To get everyone in the spirit, I just had to share this:

Me: 26 DH: 32
TTC since 08/2010
Anovulatory since at least 12/2010 (probably longer, unDx)
Dx PCOS 3/2012
SA 5/25/12--normal
June 2012--50mg clomid+TI--BFN
July 2012--50mg clomid+Ovidrel+TI--BFN, lining at 5mm
August 2012--5mg femara+Ovidrel+TI

Re: Happy Fall, Ladies!

• I'm such an idiot. I was like "oh, cute pumpkin. I wonder what it's scared of."

*facepalm* 

(An unmatched left parenthesis creates an unresolved tension that will stay with you all day.

The Princess of Anything is Coming!

Had a dream I was queen.
    Woke up. Still queen.
  • DOn't feel bad it took me a minute to figure it out also.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic width=220>
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What's your SD gonna be?

My MOH and I are going to make our daughters (10 days apart) Tweedle Dum and Dee :-)

• She's going to be a cheerleader Minnie Mouse. I got a great deal on the costume from zulily.

Me: 26 DH: 32
    TTC since 08/2010
    Anovulatory since at least 12/2010 (probably longer, unDx)
    Dx PCOS 3/2012
    SA 5/25/12--normal
    June 2012--50mg clomid+TI--BFN
    July 2012--50mg clomid+Ovidrel+TI--BFN, lining at 5mm
    August 2012--5mg femara+Ovidrel+TI