June 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

JusLyn

Will you be in Manhattan for the KSU/Mizzou game? We are thinking about going, but don't know yet. Would be fun to meet up if you are going!!

Re: JusLyn

• I am really hoping that we go.

Not going to lie - one of my BMs is getting married that day.  I have only talked to her like 2-3 times since our wedding so I'm not too concerned about not going to her wedding.  My MOH thought she might be a BM in the wedding and she is not...so she is hurt by it.  My MOH has a different wedding to go to also...so she may not go.  If she decides not to go to the wedding then we won't go.  So, needless to say, it's all up in the air.

I'm hoping it boils down to us going to Manhattan.  Dh's bff almost went to KSU and has a lot of family who went there.  There was talk of us going in his uncle's suit if we go. 

You and I should definitely keep each other in mind when it comes to that tailgate.  That would be awesome to meet you!! :)

• Your situation sounds complicated!! :) Hopefully they decide not to go to the wedding and we'll see you in Manhattan! I will have to remember to come back and ask what you decided. I'm on here about every other day so if you do decide, I'll probably see it if you tell me on this board!
  • or on FB, either one! (Cara P)
  • image scrgl:
    Your situation sounds complicated!! :) Hopefully they decide not to go to the wedding and we'll see you in Manhattan! I will have to remember to come back and ask what you decided. I'm on here about every other day so if you do decide, I'll probably see it if you tell me on this board!

Haha.  It definitely sounded super complicated from that post.  I will keep you updated on our decision.