Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

TBH: I'm enjoying it but parts are just pissing me off! (sp)

I'm on page 253 where the dad dies in the hospital bombing. Just before Dasha annouces her ENGAGEMENT to Alexander!! WT? UGH! I'm getting really annoyed with this back and forth. Please let me that the next 400ish pages are not more of the same! I really wish Tatiana would smack Dasha. Good gawd, she's a b!tch.

Phew, I feel a little better. Back to reading...

Taya 9.20.05 * Marlena 10.4.07 * Armando 11.3.93

Re: TBH: I'm enjoying it but parts are just pissing me off! (sp)

• I didn't think I would be able to get over that part! I about lost it when I read that.

What about the part that led up to her dad going to the hospital? Did that break your heart or what?

my read shelf:
    Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• image Pebble_Cafe:

I'm on page 253 where the dad dies in the hospital bombing. Just before Dasha annouces her ENGAGEMENT to Alexander!! WT? UGH! I'm getting really annoyed with this back and forth. Please let me that the next 400ish pages are not more of the same! I really wish Tatiana would smack Dasha. Good gawd, she's a b!tch.

Phew, I feel a little better. Back to reading...

Mmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmm ::Nodding my head vigorously::

I had to go and spoil the book for myself and read full reviews on Goodreads just so that I could keep going. I am still not really to a part where it is getting "better". Gaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.

• Jordan- what part are you at?

You both still love it though,right???? 

my read shelf:
    Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• image Lauren620:

What about the part that led up to her dad going to the hospital? Did that break your heart or what?

Yes! Heartbreaking indeed!

I would like to talk about it more (what I've read so far) but, rats! DH is home. :(

Taya 9.20.05 * Marlena 10.4.07 * Armando 11.3.93
  • fabkfabk member
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary First Answer
    I was at work when I read that part. I was getting and still am frustrated at them all! I know its going to get better soon though! I am still loving it despite the frustrations!
  • No worries!  I was more angry through the book than sad I think!  I just wanted to punch so many of them!  But I loved it anyway...
    Books read in 2009: 112
    Books read in 2010: 153
    Books read in 2011: 160
    Books read in 2012: 134
    Books read in 2013: 110
    Books read in 2014: 151
    Books read in 2015: 153
    Books read in 2016: 31

Leah (packfan20)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Lilypie - (Bh7p)

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/1zWJm6.png
    <a href="//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/" style="height: 20px; width: 40px; position: absolute; opacity: 0.85; z-index: 8675309; display: none; cursor: pointer; border: medi
  • The books certainly pack an emotional punch.  I think the author does such a great job making the reader feel so many different emotions and I think that is what makes it such a great series.

imageimageimage NESTIE FORMERLY KNOWN AS BOONEYBEAR. Stooooopid nest.
  • image coughing hairballs:

The books certainly pack an emotional punch.  I think the author does such a great job making the reader feel so many different emotions and I think that is what makes it such a great series.

One of the things I love about this book is the range and degree of emotions that Simons makes us feel.

my read shelf:

• image Lauren620:

Jordan- what part are you at?

You both still love it though,right???? 

I am reading it on ibooks so not sure how that translates to the book but I am currently at 424/898. Bubushka just died and they are taking her to the cemetary.

I am liking it...not loving it. Hoping that changes by the end.

• image Lauren620:
    image coughing hairballs:

The books certainly pack an emotional punch.  I think the author does such a great job making the reader feel so many different emotions and I think that is what makes it such a great series.

One of the things I love about this book is the range and degree of emotions that Simons makes us feel.

That is my favorite thing about these books. I love how I can go from hysterically crying one moment to wanting to weep from joy at the next. So bittersweet.  

image image
              Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)