Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

It's my last day!

Today is my last day of work before maternity leave!  Woo hoo!  My boss isn't here today, which makes it even better.  I spent all morning reading and finished Angel Burn.  I'm going to read more of Columbine after lunch and probably cut out early to read some more at home. 
View Full Size ImageView Full Size ImageView Full Size Image

Re: It's my last day!

• I took (quite) a few weeks off before my EDD and loved every moment. 

Enjoy your books!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - (sGpn)

• Jealz. 

My appointment went really well yesterday. So well, in fact, that my OB no longer thinks I need to stop working.  I've been on reduced hours for 2 weeks, though, so there's that.  Otherwise, I think I'll be here until I go into labor!

• Enjoy!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • I took the week I was due off work - best thing ever!

Enjoy your time and I can't wait to see this baby!! :)

Sammie born 04/23/09 (Peanut allergy)
    Emmett born 01/28/2013

2015 Books Read 3 * 2014 Books Read: 151
    2013 Books Read: 90 * 2012 Books Read: 125
    2011 Books Read: 150  * 2010 Books Read: 117

Jennie Writes Words ~~~ We Still Read ~~~ Presidential Challenge
  • DH wanted me to work up until I have the baby.  I considered it but decided against it.  It just made more sense to me to have a planned ending for work, especially for my clients.  Knowing that I would be done at the end of August gave us the chance to discuss their transition to a new therapist, rather than them just coming in one day to a new person.  I have a few weeks until my EDD, and I'm hoping to enjoy some "me" time before the baby arrives.
  • YAY!! enjoy your time and I can't wait to hear when baby is born:)
    Friday, December 28 2012. The day I had emergency appendix surgery in Mexico and quit smoking. Proof that everything has a good side!! DH and I are happily child-free!! No due date or toddler tickers here!! my read shelf:
    Alison's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
  • Wow, I am jealous, too. I am working up until baby is born, but I get four months off after he is here and I would never replace that. Luckily, my job is not stressful at all and I can sit at my desk and read ... or work, whichever one sounds better. Wink

Enjoy your time off! Good luck with your L&D.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers    

my read shelf:
    Lisa (Ali1b1g+1)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Yay!!!!!  Enjoy!!!!!
  • Enjoy!!!! 

image image
              Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• It's finally here! Enjoy your time off. It is much needed I'm sure! Hope you really get a few days to relax before the sweet girl comes.

Cinnabun and Junebug say, "Go Wildcats!"

• Yay!  Enjoy relaxing and reading until your LO comes!  I cannot wait to see pictures!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• You're still going to come and talk to us while you're waiting, right?

My favorite Cake Wreck ever.

• Enjoy your time off!
    DD1 - Abigail Grace - 01.12.10
    DD2 - Madison Noelle - 08.05.11
    DD3 - Isabella Kathleen - EDD 06.10.14
  • Yay!!
    [IMG]http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z408/pinky833/6601556379_7ceaab418c_m.jpg[/IMG]
    1/100
  • Enjoy!! Can't wait to see pics of LO!
    Anniversary
  • image RevJen:
    You're still going to come and talk to us while you're waiting, right?

Of course!  I'll be home all day, which means more time for Nesting!  And reading, of course.