BNOTB
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

*Jade*

Since you're into natural and holistic treatment, I'm curious...have you studied Gerson therapy and what are your thoughts on this?  True?  False?  Compete BS? 

I've only recently heard of it.  I'm skeptical, as with anything like this, but I'm curious. 

Re: *Jade*

• Hey! Just got back in my hotel room.

Now, I have not heard anything on Gerson therapy so that will be something that I will have to look up.

I am pretty sure I will be learning about it soon enough!

• Cool!  Let me know what you learn or think!  It has recently struck my interest and I'm curious.  Like I said, I'm a bit skeptical in it being a cure-all for cancer, but I think it could play a big role in prevention and could definitely be beneficial, especially for chemo patients.  The power of healthy food amazes me!  <------- that sounds corny, lol.

Anyway, I have to go for now.  Hope you have a good day tomorrow! 

• image KDuv612:

Cool!  Let me know what you learn or think!  It has recently struck my interest and I'm curious.  Like I said, I'm a bit skeptical in it being a cure-all for cancer, but I think it could play a big role in prevention and could definitely be beneficial, especially for chemo patients.  The power of healthy food amazes me!  <------- that sounds corny, lol.

Anyway, I have to go for now.  Hope you have a good day tomorrow! 

Will do!

I actually have been trying to get my mother to control her diet to help with her chemotherapy. 

Will talk about more of this soon!