Cincinnati Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

New to the Nest

This board seems kind of slow but I just wanted to pop in and say hi!  It's always nice to be able to talk to new people with similiar interest! 

I'm a cincy native who's crossed the river to nky.  Been married almost 4 years with 2 stepdaughters and 3 furbabies.  I love to read, hike and drink wine. I don't have much of a green thumb but I'm trying. 

Hope to talk to some of you soon!

Susan

Be the change you wish to see in the world

Re: New to the Nest

• Hi there! I am Brandy. Been married for almost 1 year! Live in Norwood with 2 furbabies! We are more homebodies now then ever before. Love a movie in or just hanging out.

• Hi! I am the opposite of you... I am from Nky but now have moved across the river to cincy with my husband who is a cincy police officer..   we are recently married and have 2 doggies. :) I pop in every once in a while over here! 
    BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket
  • Hi! I too live in NKY. I have two fur babies.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image newsgrl39:
    Hi! I am the opposite of you... I am from Nky but now have moved across the river to cincy with my husband who is a cincy police officer..   we are recently married and have 2 doggies. :) I pop in every once in a while over here! 

One of my best friends is CPD, Lori Corsmeier, who is your husband?

• I'm Mandy.  I only pop in from time to time.  I have been married to my H Paul for almost a year now.  We have no kids yet but hopefully soon!!
    ~*Married my best friend on October 2, 2010*~ BabyFetus Ticker
  • image afloggie:

image newsgrl39:
    Hi! I am the opposite of you... I am from Nky but now have moved across the river to cincy with my husband who is a cincy police officer..   we are recently married and have 2 doggies. :) I pop in every once in a while over here! 

One of my best friends is CPD, Lori Corsmeier, who is your husband?

Robert Zeller.. he is in District 3

BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket