Des Moines Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Updated PIP What color would you paint this toybox?

My aunt gave us this toybox/bench: 

Groovy trolls, but they've got to go, so we bought this:

What color would you paint the box? I was originally going to go with red, but I think that would be too dark with this fabric. Right now, I'm between getting a yellow that would match the Luigi car or a blue to match Guido or the writing (maybe a shade darker).

Thoughts?
Thanks!

I don't know why I didn't think to do this in the first place. I draped the fabric over the seat. The colors are truer in this pic, too. The box is already a pale yellow. It'll get painted regardless, you can't tell from the pic but it's in pretty rough shape and the back is painted poopy brown. Isn't there a website that'll let me upload the pic and try paint colors? Off to google...

Re: Updated PIP What color would you paint this toybox?