Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

One orgasm...ever

I have only had one orgasm during intercourse ever. I am 30 years old and married now, have never had one with my H. We have been trying to figure out a way for it to happen, but it just doesn't seem to be working. It makes sex sort of disappointing sometimes--trying hard for it to happen, and then it doesnt.

The only time it ever happened for me was with an old college boyfriend, have to admit, had quite a bit to drink that night--no inhibitions, and it happened.

I can easily make it happen on my own--not the type of girl that just "touching" works... need pretty intense stimulation, like rubbing against something. Havent tried a vibrator yet.

Anyone have vibrators or positions that work if you have had trouble with orgasm during intercourse? Would love for this to finally happen for my H and myself!

Re: One orgasm...ever

• Get a vibrator and use it during sex. They also make "rabbits" that are things he can wear with a small vibrator bullet inside of them. I have one, and we love it. Don't worry, though. Your not alone. I RARELY have an orgasm without some extra stimulation.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Vibrators help a lot - I can easily orgasm with vibrators, but need a lot more stimulation during sex.

We must be the opposite! I find it extremely difficult to orgasm when I've been drinking, haha. 

Visit The Nest!
  • Masturbation helps, too.:)
  • Of course sex is disappointing if you don't orgasm! Can you imagine a man wanting to have sex if he didn't orgasm?! Inconceivable! I highly recommend you get a vibrator. I cannot orgasm without one. 
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • One way I always can insure an orgasm is to be on top. Start with a vibrator to get warmed up make out whatever. Do it on the couch so that your hubby is siting in an upright position with you on top of him have him hold you close to his chest. It hits your g-spot really well and the close skin to skin contact is amazing for orgasm. Also try to get your breathing in sink together eventually you can get so good at it that you can orgasm together it is awesome. Hang in there =]
    Anniversary
    "A women who can kneel before the Lord can stand up to anything"
  • image lisa2008boo:
    One way I always can insure an orgasm is to be on top.

This. As well as sitting on his lap with my legs around him.

• This reply has been edited by a moderator
    to remove the redirecting hyperlink spam

PLEASE STOP SPAMMING THE BOARDS
  • I had a problem orgasming too until I bought the rabbit (the one from sex and city) It is amazing and has solved our problems
  • image BLPL101:
    Of course sex is disappointing if you don't orgasm! Can you imagine a man wanting to have sex if he didn't orgasm?! Inconceivable!

I love this response. Totally agree on all counts--I can't imagine a dude wanting sex if he never climaxed. OP: get a vibrating bullet and experiment until you figure out what works for you. Also, BLPL made me think of this:

I wrote this! 
  • get the magic wand, problems solved!
  • Have you shown your H what works for you when you're on your own? If he knows the type of stimulation you need maybe you can work together to figure out a position or situation where it works during intercourse. Also, what about oral sex?
    And if the stormy weather came...I'd just kiss you in the rain... Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • thank you for the tips! We are in the process of picking out a vibrator that will work for us. I've heard good things about Jimmy Jane, looking at the Form 3, has anyone tried it? Says its good to use during sex and for couples...kinda pricey though ($116)!

@ kellyt89, I have shown him what works but it seems impossible anatomically to make it work during sex--it seems a vibrator may be the solution. Oral sex is always great and we usually will start with that and it helps get things going, but i've never climaxed from that alone, I need more stimulation. I find that my orgasms, even when I'm on my own, require a lot of work!

I think i need to relax too--I've always been sort of shy when it comes to sex so sometimes I can't let go--anyone have any tips? 

• This may be TMI...but maybe you should try a little rectal stimulation along with oral sex?
  • image kmsun123:

thank you for the tips! We are in the process of picking out a vibrator that will work for us. I've heard good things about Jimmy Jane, looking at the Form 3, has anyone tried it? Says its good to use during sex and for couples...kinda pricey though ($116)!

If all you need is clitoral stimulation to get you there, I think this will do the job (and it's only $20)

http://ww2.pureromance.com/PUBLICSTORE/product/Platinum-Pleaser,509,151.aspx

I wrote this! 
  • My fiance and I are going to get married September 24, 2011. I have the same problem but I think I will use what most people have suggested and buy a vibrator. I really want to share that feeling with my future husband. Can't wait to try it! haha
  • I am very difficult, and can only orgasm with one vibrator. The only thing that has EVER worked for me is the Rabbit. Also, they come with a lifetime warranty. :) 
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • This might seem like a dumb question, but how do you use the rabbit during sex? isn't it more of a 'solo' toy? I was looking at Jimmy Jane's form 3 because it is an 'external' vibrator meant for couples to use during sex....I suppose that's what i'm looking for if I need clitoral stimulation... am I missing something with the rabbit? 
  • image lisa2008boo:
    One way I always can insure an orgasm is to be on top. Start with a vibrator to get warmed up make out whatever. Do it on the couch so that your hubby is siting in an upright position with you on top of him have him hold you close to his chest. It hits your g-spot really well and the close skin to skin contact is amazing for orgasm. Also try to get your breathing in sink together eventually you can get so good at it that you can orgasm together it is awesome. Hang in there =]

THis is my wife's favorite position.  She can orgasm very nicely from it.  Only, we use the bed and I prop myself up with my arms behind me so I am sitting at a 45 deg angle from the waste up.  This hits her g-spot and she can rub her clit on my pubic hair at the same time.  It really sends her into orbit!!  

Just relax and don't think about it.  You are putting undue pressure on yourself.  I know its easy for me to say but try to relax.  Kiss and have a lot of foreplay.  soo of either!

Have you ever tried oral sex?  I can get my wife off buy rubbing her g-spot with my  fingers while licking her clit at the same time.  I use my free hand to hold her lips apart to expose her clit.  Have DH gently lick your clit while her rubs your g-spot.  You'll be in heaven when he gets it right!

I'll try anything once. Yes, anything, well almost!! :)