South Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Bulk trash question....

okay...I have a wwyd question....

Tommorrow is bulk trash day....for over a year we have had this stupid small refrigerator in our garage that I want to get rid of.  DH's friend gave this to him (and it never has worked....so he gave us his trash...wonderful)

Do you think if I put it out tonight someone will pick it up before the trash people? I heard we have to remove the freon before trashing it with the garbage but I have no idea how much it costs to have it done and I would rather not spend $$ getting rid of someone else's crap (if someone can pick it up, keep it and fix it I would rather that)

what do you think?  

Re: Bulk trash question....

• I say put it outside tonight. You will be surprised how many people drive by just trying to get appliances and furniture, people are tossing. Save yourself the $ and hassle.