I know it is going to be a personal decision in the end, but wwyd based on your experience...
H's 2nd SA came back zero, and the urologist is saying based on his blood work he is diagnosing H with permanent testicular failure.
At this point H is done with the entire situation, and is ready to move on to other options, I don't know if I'm just reaching, but I still want him to see the infertility urologist. Is it worth pushing at this point or do I just accept that I'm not going to ever biologically have H's baby?
Any help or input is greatly appreciated, and feel free to pm me as well.