BNOTB
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I should be...

Tidying up the house before my parents come over. They've been OOT for 3 weeks and got home last night.

What I am doing? Watching Snapped in my pj's and wasting time on the internet haha.

Re: I should be...

• I'd be doing the same if I wasn't fuucking working. I'm living vicariously through you!!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Ha. Enjoy doing nothing. They are your parents, they remember what your room looks like as a kid....
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • I did laundry, went to Target, and am now back in pjs ready to take a nap
  • folding clothes.
  • Still at work for another 15 minutes!

Then massage. Maybe an afternoon of "fun" with the FI. Wink

Then I think we are going to go bed shopping for the kiddo to get her new bed! Hopefully nothing at all after that.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • I don't blame you for relaxing!  You've had a stressful few weeks with wedding planning and work related issues.  You deserve it. 

And Jessie had a good point, lol.  That's so true, but I always feel the need to clean when someone comes over even if it is family.  The funny thing is my dad usually comments on how much cleaner my apartment is than my old bedroom at his house.  I tell him that now I just have extra space to spread everything out and more closets to hide it in, lol. 

• I ended up getting dressed and going out with my parents. They brought home a bag of goodies from RI and bought my groceries as a thank you for our help with the house while they were away. FI and I are super grateful!