Upstate NY Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Happppppy Friiiiiiiiday!!!!!

Weekend plans, anyone?

Hubby has a softball game tonight, so I will go be a good wife and #1 cheerleader.  Cool  I always love his softball games anyway because I get to see a bunch of my friends.  Should be a good time.

I usually try to make it to the regional market on Saturday mornings.  The produce is really starting to roll in now and I love LOVE all the fresh goodies.  No plans for the rest of the day... thank goodness because I really need to clean my disaster zone of a house.

Sunday I might head up to Watkins Glenn Falls for some hiking and BBQing w/ friends.  I've never actually been to the Falls, so I'm pretty excited.  We were supposed to take some of our wedding photos there, but the boys opted for a 45 minute beer stop instead.  I have heard it's a beautiful park... can't wait!!!

What are you up to this weekend?

Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
Online Garage Sale
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
monica & kevin married 5.28.11
bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Happppppy Friiiiiiiiday!!!!!

• tonight: hanging out with DH- he's been home super late this week and he travels next week..

Tomorrow: Baby shower for a friend in the early afternoon  and then a bday party for a neighbor after that

Sunday: taking Lorenzo to splash island at the town pool... 

[IMG]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l261/abba916/2011_100-1.jpg[/IMG]

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt11ade2.aspx[/img][/url]
  • Wow, I missed a busy week on the board. I'll make it a point to check in more. TGIF is all I can say. Tonight: probably out to dinner. Saturday and Sunday: swim/sun in the pool. I'm sure people will come over. Of course, the usual groceries, gym and clean at some point also. Happy weekend!!
  • DH is workin late again tonight so Ill probably kick back with a glass of wine, maybe finish my Thank Yous (mine are done, DH is too lazy to do his and I want them off my mind, so Im caving)

Tommorow is KRockathon!!! Ive never been but I have a group of friends that go every year and they managed to convince DH and I and now Im just pumped!

Sunday...nurse a hangover day Im sure of it.

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Today: lunch with Beth and then a softball game - championship game, best of 5 and it's the first game.  Went to the game Wednesday night and we won after being down 9 runs in the bottom of the 7th.  Yup, the guys scored 10 runs to win it.  VERY EXCITING!

Tomorrow: baby shower for a friend

Sunday: maybe SPAC with a friend to see Goo Goo Dolls, Bare Naked Ladies, etc.

• Sat: farmer's market before work :-( 

Sun: church, gym, maybe seeing a local nestie

TGIF, but it doesn't feel as good as it does during the school year! 

Photobucket My Favorite Part of Spring~Red Sox Baseball!