Atlanta Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WTF Wednesday

WTF did we forget the Tuesday Confessions post yesterday?

Re: WTF Wednesday

• WTF am i stressing so much about packing for NC this weekend?

WTF is up with the random black spots in the bottom of our tub?! i think they might be chips in the tub coating...or something. they're weird.

• image champagnedreams:
    WTF did we forget the Tuesday Confessions post yesterday?
    WTF! Do you have a confession to make?????? Wink

WTF did my iphone get all jacked up? i had to take it to the apple store to restore and now i'm scared to sync it at work (because of firewalls???). now i have nothing to play on for the rest of the day.

• no exciting confessions here

WTF did this lady get out of her car at the light to yell at me for honking at her since she sat through the green light?!

• WTF?? are we the only 3 here???
  • image ReadytobeMrs.B:
    WTF?? are we the only 3 here???

WTF - I'm here too! 

• image nmlahaie:

image ReadytobeMrs.B:
    WTF?? are we the only 3 here???

WTF - I'm here too! 

Me three (just sporadically b/c of the bambino). 

W(hy)TF can I not stop eating the candy orange slices I bought yesterday?  They'll be all gone by today at this rate! 

Baby K ~ born July 1
  • WTF did I read the email incorrectly about shorts day at work and wear shorts yesterday?
  • I'm here!

W(hy) tf does it feel like time is going backwards today. It is so nice out I just want to go play.

W(hy) can't I get over my phone phobia of cold calling people. I'm so bad at it and stumble over my words even though I know what I need to say.

• image eeeeva:

I'm here!

W(hy) tf does it feel like time is going backwards today. It is so nice out I just want to go play.

W(hy) can't I get over my phone phobia of cold calling people. I'm so bad at it and stumble over my words even though I know what I need to say.

I'm so bad at this too - WTF!

Baby K ~ born July 1
  • WTF is up with my motivation :( I can't get motivated to do ANYTHING.