Atlanta Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

POLL!!!!!!

maybe people will start posting to give me some excitement....

1. last website you visited before this one.

2. last thing you ate? drank?

3. song that you turn up and want to sing at the top of your lungs. song that comes on and you immediately turn the station/ff/thumbs down/etc.

4. what kind of phone do you use? service provider? are you happy?

5.  famous person you would like to meet - dead and alive.

6. anything else you want to tell me?

Re: POLL!!!!!!

• 1. a sink company. European Sink

2. Raw almonds, Diet C affine free Mountain Dew

3. The Back Keys- Howlin' for you makes me sink, I turn it off for anything by the red hot chili peppers. I can't stand them.

4. I have a Droid X through Verizon. It's alright it can be a bit slow sometimes.

5. Anthony Bourdain, it would be fun to eat and drink with him somewhere and chat him up on his travel thoughts

6. This humidity is killing my hair. I'm a mess.

• 1. last website you visited before this one. weightwatchers.com

2. last thing you ate? drank? Eating it right now... WW Santa Fe Beans and Rice (8 points), broccoli (0 points), and water.

3. song that you turn up and want to sing at the top of your lungs. song that comes on and you immediately turn the station/ff/thumbs down/etc. "Knee Deep" by Zac Brown Band and Jimmy Buffet. And a song I hate? I am sure there are some, but I don't listen long enough to know what they are :)

4. what kind of phone do you use? service provider? are you happy? iphone 4. ATT. Yes.

5.  famous person you would like to meet - dead and alive. Roger Federer

6. anything else you want to tell me?Nothing I can think of off hand..
    [img]http://i49.tinypic.com/23vnxaq.jpg[/img]

[URL=http://www.thebabycorner.com/countdowns/][IMG]http://thebabycorner.com/countdowns/image.php?type=2&o=10&c=5&date=2012-9-18&babyname=Brynn%20Elise[/IMG][/URL]
  • sj_moesj_moe member
    Eighth Anniversary Combo Breaker

1. last website you visited before this one. FB

2. last thing you ate? drank? spinach salad, green tea

3. song that you turn up and want to sing at the top of your lungs. song that comes on and you immediately turn the station/ff/thumbs down/etc.   Love PYT michael Jackson.  turn down anything taylor swift

4. what kind of phone do you use? service provider? are you happy? EVO, sprint, no complaints

5.  famous person you would like to meet - dead and alive.  bethany frankel

6. anything else you want to tell me? nope :)

• 1. last website you visited before this one. facebook

2. last thing you ate? chex mix drank? diet coke

3. song that you turn up and want to sing at the top of your lungs. nothing is sticking out right now - i do love that knee deep song and anything else by zac brown song that comes on and you immediately turn the station/ff/thumbs down/etc. that mean song by taylor swift

4. what kind of phone do you use? service provider? are you happy? iphone. verizon. yes

5.  famous person you would like to meet - dead and alive. ellen degeneres

6. anything else you want to tell me?i'm completely bored with work right now.
  • 1. last website you visited before this one. AJC.com

2. last thing you ate? drank? blackberries, water

3. song that you turn up and want to sing at the top of your lungs. song that comes on and you immediately turn the station/ff/thumbs down/etc. can't think of one

4. what kind of phone do you use? service provider? are you happy? Crappy old flip phone, but I carry a Blackberry for work.

5.  famous person you would like to meet - dead and alive. Jens Voigt "Shut Up Legs!, Dead: Ronald Regan

6. anything else you want to tell me? I'm starving. There is chocolate cake in the break room, but I am being good and not eating it. 

2. last thing you ate? drank? a yellow starburst...before that,  a leftover pepperoni roll for lunch. and cherry coke zero =)

3. song that you turn up and want to sing at the top of your lungs. song that comes on and you immediately turn the station/ff/thumbs down/etc. right now, katy perry's "last friday night" and jake owen's "barefoot blue jean night" are my jams. i will NEVER ever willingly listen to rehab's "sittin' at a bar" ever again for the rest of my life.

4. what kind of phone do you use? service provider? are you happy? a new droid x2 from verizon...and it. is. AWESOME. my only complaint is that they haven't gotten the gingerbread update for it, so it'll still running froyo.

5.  famous person you would like to meet - dead and alive. jennifer nettles, so we could become bffs4l. and i'd like to hang out with nellie bly, she was a newspaper reporter in the early 20th century, and paved the way for female newspeople.

6. anything else you want to tell me?i might be joining the news world again...at least 2 days a week.
  • maybe people will start posting to give me some excitement....

1. last website you visited before this one. SunTrust.com

2. last thing you ate? drank? Leftover green beans, water

3. song that you turn up and want to sing at the top of your lungs. song that comes on and you immediately turn the station/ff/thumbs down/etc. a) Last Friday Night Embarrassed b) that "it's been a really, really messed up week" song Ick!

4. what kind of phone do you use? service provider? are you happy? Droid eris (about to upgrade to an iPhone), Verizon, meh...

5.  famous person you would like to meet - dead and alive. Dead: Jesus, Alive: the Dalai Lama

6. anything else you want to tell me? I lurv you and miss your face!!!

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • image GardenPeach:

1. last website you visited before this one. SunTrust.com

3. song that you turn up and want to sing at the top of your lungs. song that comes on and you immediately turn the station/ff/thumbs down/etc. a) Last Friday Night Embarrassed

Yes both of these.

• image askmetostay:

3. song that you turn up and want to sing at the top of your lungs. song that comes on and you immediately turn the station/ff/thumbs down/etc. right now, katy perry's "last friday night" and jake owen's "barefoot blue jean night" are my jams. i will NEVER ever willingly listen to rehab's "sittin' at a bar" ever again for the rest of my life.

We are katy perry twins. As for your least favorite song, don't go to BIL's concerts - he covers that song nearly every show.

image askmetostay:

4. what kind of phone do you use? service provider? are you happy? a new droid x2 from verizon...and it. is. AWESOME. my only complaint is that they haven't gotten the gingerbread update for it, so it'll still running froyo.

I have no idea what this means, but it's making me hungry.

image askmetostay:

6. anything else you want to tell me?i might be joining the news world again...at least 2 days a week.

Whah?!?

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • image GardenPeach:

image askmetostay:

We are katy perry twins. As for your least favorite song, don't go to BIL's concerts - he covers that song nearly every show.

image askmetostay:

I have no idea what this means, but it's making me hungry.

image askmetostay:

Whah?!?

1. i'd forgive BIL...only cuz it's him ;)

2. yeahhhhh...they've got a producer leaving next month, and a friend of mine who still works there mentioned they'd probably be looking for someone to freelance until they found a replacement. i had a meeting with the news director today. it was super awesome being able to say "i'm only working dayside, no nights, no overnights, no weekends"...and have them agree =)

• 1. last website you visited before this one. aaa.com to make a roadtrip route

2. last thing you ate? drank? french bread and jasmine green tea

3. song that you turn up and want to sing at the top of your lungs. song that comes on and you immediately turn the station/ff/thumbs down/etc. anything britney; the lazy song

4. what kind of phone do you use? service provider? are you happy? white iphone 4; at&t; not at all

5.  famous person you would like to meet - dead and alive. anthony bourdain

6. anything else you want to tell me?I'm kind of over the SAHW thing but I have no clue what I want to do and I have a lot of commttments in place for the fall that could be a problem with a new job- travel and volunteer work
  • 1. last website you visited before this one. MSDN for some T-SQL syntax for a function

2. last thing you ate? drank? s/f cherry Jell-o and a raspberry Fruit2O.

3. song that you turn up and want to sing at the top of your lungs. "Rock Star" by Nickelback or just about any Kelly Clarkson song song that comes on and you immediately turn the station/ff/thumbs down/etc.  anything Beastie Boys or Nirvana

4. what kind of phone do you use? service provider? are you happy? I love my AT&T iPhone. I have a 2 yr old 3GS without a scratch, but I can't wait to upgrade to the (rumored) 5. I'm happy with AT&T, especially since I'm grandfathered into the unlimited data plan and I get a discount through work.

5.  famous person you would like to meet - dead and alive. none come to mind ATM

6. anything else you want to tell me? I finally got around to editing some of the Vegas photos.
  • 1. last website you visited before this one. I think the last thing I had open was timeanddate.com - We were trying to project a date for a meeting next May. Super boring, I know!

2. last thing you ate? drank? grapes + water/capri sun

3. song that you turn up and want to sing at the top of your lungs. song that comes on and you immediately turn the station/ff/thumbs down/etc. Nikki Manaj's Super Bass. DON'T JUDGE ME. I switch off Bratney Spears a lot recently. I think I hate her new stuff.

4. what kind of phone do you use? service provider? are you happy? iPhone4. AT&T. Its been fine service-wise.

5.  famous person you would like to meet - dead and alive. Alive - Nathan Fillion. I'm loving him right now. I watched some of his ComiCon panel for Castle, it was very cute. I can't think of anyone dead

6. anything else you want to tell me? I foresee a haircut + color in my near future. I'll post up FB pics (natch) once I do. My hair is so long. As are my roots. Embarrassed

Meet Beyonce Jr.

Call me Kat =^..^= Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image BAMFMrsB:

5.  famous person you would like to meet - dead and alive. Alive - Nathan Fillion. I'm loving him right now. I watched some of his ComiCon panel for Castle, it was very cute. I can't think of anyone dead

Love Nathan! I haven't seen the ComicCon panels yet, but I've seen him at two Dragon*Con panels. He's a blast! I so wish he'd come back to D*C - damn Castle filming, lol. He and Alan Tudyk both called into last year's Firefly panels and harassed Jewel and Morena. They were apparently having a cook-out and found out when their panel was scheduled for and teamed up together with a story about borrowing/wrecking cars. It was hilarious. Jewel asked us all to shoot him the bird while she took a photo, which she later tweeted. Yep, I'm in the photo!

• image Aerorea:

1. last website you visited before this one. MSDN for some T-SQL syntax for a function

2. last thing you ate? drank? s/f cherry Jell-o and a raspberry Fruit2O.

3. song that you turn up and want to sing at the top of your lungs. "Rock Star" by Nickelback or just about any Kelly Clarkson song song that comes on and you immediately turn the station/ff/thumbs down/etc.  anything Beastie Boys or Nirvana

4. what kind of phone do you use? service provider? are you happy? I love my AT&T iPhone. I have a 2 yr old 3GS without a scratch, but I can't wait to upgrade to the (rumored) 5. I'm happy with AT&T, especially since I'm grandfathered into the unlimited data plan and I get a discount through work.

5.  famous person you would like to meet - dead and alive. none come to mind ATM

6. anything else you want to tell me? I finally got around to editing some of the Vegas photos.

Your pictures are awesome! I love the tulips.

• K&P414K&P414 member
    Ancient Membership Combo Breaker
    image ReadytobeMrs.B:

1. last website you visited before this one. vrbo.com

2. last thing you ate? drank? a nutella cookie. a cup (no, not a glass) of wine

3. song that you turn up and want to sing at the top of your lungs. song that comes on and you immediately turn the station/ff/thumbs down/etc. (a)The Eagles, Take it to the Limit (b) Rhianna, S&M

4. what kind of phone do you use? service provider? are you happy? I have an older Droid and I love its guts but it is spiraling the drain :/.  Had Verizon for years and I love them

5.  famous person you would like to meet - dead and alive. Not that I wanted to meet her but I saw Tara Reid this past weekend at the W Midtown and she was a much of a trashtastic mess as every tabloid has ever made her out to be. 

6. anything else you want to tell me? I want to tell y'all thank you for giving me the heads up about someone falling out of a window at the W Midtown.  This weekend may/may not have gotten a lil crazy and I was definitely mindful of keeping shenanigans to a minimum next to the floor to ceiling windows in our room.

And I also want to tell you that my spell checker isn't working on TN so I apologize for any typo's.

• image K&P414:
    image ReadytobeMrs.B:

1. last website you visited before this one. vrbo.com

2. last thing you ate? drank? a nutella cookie. a cup (no, not a glass) of wine

3. song that you turn up and want to sing at the top of your lungs. song that comes on and you immediately turn the station/ff/thumbs down/etc. (a)The Eagles, Take it to the Limit (b) Rhianna, S&M

4. what kind of phone do you use? service provider? are you happy? I have an older Droid and I love its guts but it is spiraling the drain :/.  Had Verizon for years and I love them

5.  famous person you would like to meet - dead and alive. Not that I wanted to meet her but I saw Tara Reid this past weekend at the W Midtown and she was a much of a trashtastic mess as every tabloid has ever made her out to be. 

6. anything else you want to tell me? I want to tell y'all thank you for giving me the heads up about someone falling out of a window at the W Midtown.  This weekend may/may not have gotten a lil crazy and I was definitely mindful of keeping shenanigans to a minimum next to the floor to ceiling windows in our room.

And I also want to tell you that my spell checker isn't working on TN so I apologize for any typo's.

Yes  on being careful by the windows

I was at Fontaine's on Saturday and a bunch of guys were talking about how they saw Tara at the place they were at before they got to the bar. But they were making fun of what a mess she was. 

• 1. last website you visited before this one. Wells Fargo

2. last thing you ate? drank? Salad & Vodka/Diet Coke

3. song that you turn up and want to sing at the top of your lungs. song that comes on and you immediately turn the station/ff/thumbs down/etc. Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit/ Anything by Brittany Spears

4. what kind of phone do you use? service provider? are you happy? Samsung Fascinate/Verizon/Very

5.  famous person you would like to meet - dead and alive. Princess Dianna/Tim Gunn

6. anything else you want to tell me? I love sleeping late
  • image K&P414:

glad to hear it!

Meet Beyonce Jr.

Call me Kat =^..^= Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2. last thing you ate? drank? weight watchers chocolate chip cookie and silk chocolate soy milk

3. song that you turn up and want to sing at the top of your lungs. "all by myself" or bohemian rhapsody usually gets me

song that comes on and you immediately turn the station/ff/thumbs down/etc. anything country sounding or too repetitive (most rap songs)

4. what kind of phone do you use? service provider? are you happy? virgin mobile. it's cheap and I hate it and my phone

5.  famous person you would like to meet - dead and alive. alexander skarsgard!!

6. anything else you want to tell me? I am so bored! Seriously, I think I've run out of internet.