Upstate NY Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Whine Wednesday

I'm bringing it back.  Seems like we haven't done it in a few weeks.  Post your whines here.  Flame free.

Re: Whine Wednesday

• I haven't gone out for a jog/walk in a while with all my traveling.  I did work out on the beach but I didn't wear shoes.  Well I guess my feet aren't used to sneakers because I got a blister on my right foot after my 4 miles Monday and one on my left foot after my 4 miles today.  I didn't even wear the same sneakers because of the first blister.  UGH. 

This just proves my feet love flip flops lol.

• The only thing I can whine about is the fact that I was "selected" (like it's a good thing) to do an inspection of our pharmacy this morning and it took me almost 6 hours!!!!  Meanwhile, nothing (of course) got done at my actual job which means I will spend the next 2 days catching up.  grrrr.

Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • MY in-laws are stillllllll staying with us.. been 8 days.. thankfully they are leaving tomorrow and I almost made it the whole time with keeping my mouth shut, but I Had to spout of at MIL a few times yesterday.. her and I DO NOT mix and not sure why she keeps coming back to stay with us (once inthe summer, live in FL). 
  • I tripped and fell in the woods the other night, and now my knees look like a cheap hors! I am rocking bandaids to cover up the scrapes on my knees and hand.
    Photobucket My Favorite Part of Spring~Red Sox Baseball!