Atlanta Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

what's for lunch???

Re: what's for lunch???

• Grilled snapper and roasted potatoes.
    "HOW many US citizens and ranchers have been decapitated in Arizona by roving bands of paperless aliens, and how will a requirement that I have papers on me make that not happen?"courtesy of SueSue
  • leftover pasta from last night =)
  • I'm having my usual daily work lunch: 1/2 ham sandwich, light string cheese, and s/f jell-o. For some reason it doesn't bother me to eat the same thing 4-5 days/week, yet I won't eat it at home.
  • image Aerorea:
    I'm having my usual daily work lunch: 1/2 ham sandwich, light string cheese, and s/f jell-o. For some reason it doesn't bother me to eat the same thing 4-5 days/week, yet I won't eat it at home.

I am totally like this! I will eat the same thing for lunch everyday but at home I want something different. 

I have no clue what I want for lunch. I think I will run out and get something since I have no food around.

• a frozen tandoori chicken naanwich from Whole Foods...it's not bad. I'll also probably have some cherries or edamame in a little bit
  • I pretty much have the same thing for lunch M-Th

Boar's Head honey/maple turkey + white Amer cheese on white/wheat/grain bread (I don't really care) with a cheese stick, greek yogurt + bear naked fit granola, and a capri sun (yeah, I'm 5. WHAT OF IT?!?).

I threw in lightly salted bagel chips and some fresh fruit today. LOOK AT ME! Rebel rouser!

I'm trying this new thing where I eat half my sand. + yogurt or cheese, then hit the gym, then come back and finish the rest. <---- hypoglycemic. Huh? I have to have fuel to burn!

Meet Beyonce Jr.

Call me Kat =^..^= Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I didn't get out of bed until 10:30 and I've been snacking all morning. We have a $hitton of cherry tomatoes, so I've been eating those by the handful (and am currently roasting them to make sauce) and I've had...cottage cheese with strawberries, cereal and milk with blueberries (x2), carrots and salsa, wheat thins with peanut butter, a hardboiled egg, a couple dill pickle spears, some pretzel m&ms, and leftover chicken with black beans. 

I'm a hungry girl. 

• I didn't mention that I've recently had to add a carb snack around 4-5pm. I used to just eat more string cheese, but I got to the point where I felt a bit woozy around 6pm several times/week. Since I added the carb, I have that terrible feeling far less often. I'm on metformin for being pre-diabetic and I'm wondering if my body doesn't need it anymore (already take the lowest dosage), especially since my labs are good now.

Oh yeah, that carb is a single serving of Wheat Thins. I buy the big box at Costco and make little baggies. The only problem is that DH has discovered how much he likes Wheat Thins and keeps stealing them! 

• I had a Munster cheese sandwich on ww, about 1/4 cup leftover Kraft mac n cheese, and Blackberries. I eat a variation on the same thing 2-3 days/week. The other days are usually Lean Cuisines or leftovers.