Family Matters
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hurting in more ways then one..

Okay so heres a quick run down. My husband has 4 kids wwe have to together I have the oldest and youngest. you do the math.. ok..

Thats not the problem, well sort of not.

I have always dreamed of having 3 children of my own and I am happy with the two beautiful wonderful babies I have. After our last child my husband had a vaasectomy done so now I am completely done with having children.

Thats not the problem Every time it gets close to my period I bloat majorly. He is always accusing me of being pregnant and fooling around when he knows in fact that I am not pregnant and not fooling around since I have our kids 24/7. He rubs it in like making me feel aweful. I cant take it. I have talked to him about, he appoligize and then 25 days later its back at it. I really wanted a 3rd baby but I love him so much I was willing to not have one

.I just need to know what I can do to get him to quite doing this to me every month.

Re: Hurting in more ways then one..

• First of all, why did you not only stay with a man who had two children outside of your marriage, but also bring another child into this mess???? And wanted to bring another one in??

Anyway, clearly he is still cheating on you and is trying to deflect onto you so that you are too busy defending yourself to realize he's the one fooling around.

The only way to get him to quit doing this to you every month is to leave him, which I hope you do. It is inexcusable to raise children in this environment.

• HOW is that not the problem?!
  • Wow.... what???

Tongue Tied

• MUD

or

AH

either one you lose

• And do you know that your husband isn't cheating?

It's weird that someone who has two kids with other women would make fun of someone who's obviously just bloated by saying THEY are having a kid with another woman. Does he not feel sorry for doing this? What does he say when you talk to him about it, and about practically rubbing your nose in the fact that he's cheated on you in the past? 

• He sounds like a real prize.

He's accusing YOU of fooling around, being he's the guy who is clean and green with a vasectomy.

Where did you dig him up? Just wondering.

• image rudolphkayse:

Okay so heres a quick run down. My husband has 4 kids wwe have to together I have the oldest and youngest. you do the math.. ok..

Thats not the problem, well sort of not.  HUH???  How is that NOT a problem?

I have always dreamed of having 3 children of my own and I am happy with the two beautiful wonderful babies I have. After our last child my husband had a vaasectomy done so now I am completely done with having children. Probably so he doesnt keep knocking up all the other women he's sleeping with

Thats not the problem Every time it gets close to my period I bloat majorly. He is always accusing me of being pregnant and fooling around when he knows in fact that I am not pregnant and not fooling around since I have our kids 24/7. He rubs it in like making me feel aweful. I cant take it. I have talked to him about, he appoligize and then 25 days later its back at it. I really wanted a 3rd baby but I love him so much I was willing to not have one

.I just need to know what I can do to get him to quite doing this to me every month.

UMMMM- Obviously LEAVE HIM since he's a complete a$$.  Why on earth do you want to be with someone like this.  I advise you go to counseling- ASAP.

Favorite Flower

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/24g24xe.jpg[/IMG]
  • what a winner you've married. you stay with him because...................?

Friday, December 28 2012. The day I had emergency appendix surgery in Mexico and quit smoking. Proof that everything has a good side!! DH and I are happily child-free!! No due date or toddler tickers here!! my read shelf:
    Alison's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
  • Well he's scared you will cheat on him b.c. he has cheated on you and probably still is cheating on you.  And because he is emotionally abusive and controlling.  How do you get him to stop?  You leave so you don't have to listen to him run his mouth anymore.
    image "...Saving just one pet won't change the world...but, surely, the world will change for that one pet..."
  • You leave.  That is abusive.  You are not in a good situation and you need to get out.
  • You could get a tubal ligation.  That way, your husband couldn't harass you about being pregnant every month and you wouldn't bring another innocent child into this mess.  Everyone wins!
  • My ex used to do this type of thing all the time.  He would accuse me of cheating because he was cheating.

How can you love someone so much who accuses you on a monthly basis of being unfaithful?  You either go to counseling or leave him because he is sh!tty enough to have 2 children with someone else and then accuse you of messing around.

I say cheers Beer that he got a vascetomy so at least he can't procreate anymore.

• You are with a cheater who doesn't understand that women have cycles.  Bloating is normal for most women for part of the cycle.  It is not particularly helpful for your husband to accuse you of cheating.  You deserve better.  Why do you stay with an abusive cheater?

• MUD, but my advice is to go to school. According to my math you + one cheating moron = a very crappy life for your children.
  • um, you need to leave him.
  • The real problem here is that you should have listened better in English class.