Married Life
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I feel as if the aqua fitness class at my house will be full

Re: I feel as if the aqua fitness class at my house will be full

• Not necessarily.  Could be people recovering from surgery, trying to lose weight, rehab situations, etc.  And so what, go!  It's a nice workout and you don't know you are sweating.  LOL

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • image rottimom:

Not necessarily.  Could be people recovering from surgery, trying to lose weight, rehab situations, etc.  And so what, go!  It's a nice workout and you don't know you are sweating.  LOL

I did aquatic therapy after one of my surgeries and it was AWESOME.  Once I get out of this cast and get cleared to get in the water again I would definitely do more exercising in the water! 

• I think I will! I got a new one piece and everything.
  • give it a try. you might like it.

and then come back here and tell us all about it!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I will. I will tell you about me and the old people, working out in the water!

• I taught water aerobics for years and it was so much fun. The old people do it mostly as a social thing and kinda flap their arms, maybe bounce around a bit. I think the old people like being in the water because its way easier for them to move around & they get to see friends, maybe it makes them feel younger? 

Then there are the younger people up front actually listening to the instructor & getting a good work out. Most of the younger people in my classes were rehabing injuries or pregnant.  

• The nerve of you woman!

I take water aerobics and its awesome.