Minneapolis/St. Paul Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

What a great day for the pool!

I just finished summer classes yesterday, cleaned the house this morning and now I'm off to enjoy the heat at the pool (yes, I really do enjoy the heat).

MIL gave me a new book to read, so I can finally read something for leisure instead of for school.  YAY.

What's everyone else up to on this fine summer day?

No Siggy

Re: What a great day for the pool!

• Working.  In air conditioning.

Big Smile 

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/ao51eb.jpg[/IMG]
  • I went to the movies, before I have to go outside and perform a wedding rehearsal.
    Anniversary
  • The kiddie pool for Rusty is out. He has to share it with my feet. Stick out tongue
    image Oops, I got into Dad's hair goop. At least I gotta mohawk! My Blog Updated: March 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image MrsKizdoodle:

Working.  In air conditioning.

Big Smile 

Me too.  Desperately wish I could be out enjoying time in the pool though.  So bummed that my in-laws got rid of their pool last summer (it was a really nice above ground pool that got ruined in a storm). 

[center] [IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2qu7ipz.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

[center] Our 5 year anniversary trip to Peru. [/center]
  • I had nothing to do today!  Where is there a pool?

And, I have nothing to do tomorrow, but I'll probably get ready to head up north for Saturday...

• image Sue/Mike:

I had nothing to do today!  Where is there a pool?

And, I have nothing to do tomorrow, but I'll probably get ready to head up north for Saturday...

I just went to the one at our apt complex.  Its actually quite nice.  I'll also be spending tomorrow getting ready to go up north saturday.  Hoping to avoid traffic

No Siggy

• We didn't do anything today, but tomorrow we are headed to the lake. I will be bringing my kindle forsure!
    "image image
    The big sister, and Momma 30 weeks along with baby sister
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Food Blog, Family and Baby Blog