Getting Pregnant
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

update to 13 year old drama

Got the hat. Thanks for your opinions!

Re: update to 13 year old drama

• Happy to hear the "Hat Bandit" has been taken care of, I bet your DS won't let some pretty girl wear his hat again!
  • Yes

(I read this before I read your first post, but I just went back to read it.  You definitely weren't crazy for being like that.  His stuff is his stuff and that's that.)
    TTC since Sept. 2011
    DX: MFI
    IUI#1 8/2012: BFN
    IUI#2 9/2012: BFN
    IUI#3 10/2012: BFN
    IVF#1 (2 embryos transferred) 1/2013: BFN
    IVF#2 (2 embryos transferred) 5/2013: BFP!!!  EDD 1/24/14
    Beta 1 (5/17) - 66.8 Beta 2 (5/21) - 341 Beta 3 (5/27) - 2771
    1st u/s 6/7 - measuring right on track at 7 weeks with 144 bpm!
    1/20/14 - Our sweet girl joined our family!
    Lilypie - (AERO)

My Local Nestie Besties: JenniferLuvsCandy, MABride0808, thecuddleeffect, MrsHo1030
  • Glad you got it back!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • kelnyckelnyc member
    Eighth Anniversary 10000 Comments 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    Well you have to tell us how you got it! Don't leave us hanging!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 
    After 22 cycles and 4 failed IUIs, Serafina joined our family through IVF/ICSI, born 8.28.12
    Surprise! The Sequel is due 12.8.14!

• image kelnyc:
    Well you have to tell us how you got it! Don't leave us hanging!

I was thinking this! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Details, woman!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I spoke to the father, who barely spoke English. I told him the situation and he gave me the address. The girl gave me the hat and she gave me a bunch of excuses. I just nodded and said thanks. She is upset with Corey because her parents think she tried to steal it. (Which she did). My son has learned a lesson. He knows to watch who he trusts. The girl told him she'd be going to the city today at 8 am. Lies. Thanks again!
  • kelnyckelnyc member
    Eighth Anniversary 10000 Comments 5 Love Its Combo Breaker

Upset with Corey? For taking something of his and not returning it when asked to? yeah, he's such a meanie. Confused  The little hussy deserves what she gets. I hope SHE learned a lesson (but sadly, since she's blaming everyone else but herslef, probably not).

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 
    After 22 cycles and 4 failed IUIs, Serafina joined our family through IVF/ICSI, born 8.28.12
    Surprise! The Sequel is due 12.8.14!

• image kelnyc:

Upset with Corey? For taking something of his and not returning it when asked to? yeah, he's such a meanie. Confused  The little hussy deserves what she gets. I hope SHE learned a lesson (but sadly, since she's blaming everyone else but herslef, probably not).

Seriously. It was so crazy over a hat!