Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Couple struggling with Sex issues.

2»

Re: Couple struggling with Sex issues.

• See below reply

• Did you fail health class completely, guy -- or did you not show up for the event at all?

Ass to mouth?

Are you aware of what kind of virulent bacteria exist in the rectum? And let me guess -- you want anal sex minus a condom, too.  You sound like a hawt and happening kind of guy that's loads and loads of fun.

No wonder she is saying no if you've asked her to do that.  She should have left YOU, not the other way around.

ETA: I am editing my above reply, based on the fact that I too had to google to find out what ATM and PTM were. I guess I'm too vanilla for your abbreviations, guy. Blech.

• Hey, let's shame him for his douchiness, not his kink. It's not my thing, and it's not anything anyone should be pressured into, but the disgusting thing is his entitled attitude, not what turns him on.

"The meek shall inherit the earth" isn't about children. It's about deer. We're all going to get messed the fuckup by a bunch of cloned super-deer.- samfish2bcrab

Sometimes I wonder if scientists have never seen a sci-fi movie before. "Oh yes, let's create a super species of deer. NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG." I wonder if State Farm offers a Zombie Deer Attack policy. -CaliopeSpidrman
  • Oh lord, please don't listen to the puritans. I am not into ass to mouth, but good grief, lots of people do this and it's not THAT rare. You can shower before hand!

I think you have a lot of issues to address, but getting someone to like anal stimulation is not something that can be forced. It feels like pooping! Do you want her to lick your ass? Would you be OK with it if she used a dental dam? 

"As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • salimoosalimoo member
    image _Fenton:

Oh lord, please don't listen to the puritans. I am not into ass to mouth, but good grief, lots of people do this and it's not THAT rare. You can shower before hand!

I think you have a lot of issues to address, but getting someone to like anal stimulation is not something that can be forced. It feels like pooping! Do you want her to lick your ass? Would you be OK with it if she used a dental dam? 

This is exactly what people who aren't Tarpon were saying. There are plenty of ladies who DO like that stuff, but you don't get to demand that someone get into it just because you pay the bills.

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • I'm hoping the line for "not a puritan" still stops well before anything involving tongues and shiit. 

• image Al Boogie:
    oral sex, anal sex, PTM and ATM, and the pleasure of oral sex during and after I ejaculate.

Okay dude.  I'll only address the ATM (a$$ to mouth I'll assume is what this means).

Here's what you do: before you ask her to do ATM on you, say "Sweetie, I want to ask you something but first I have to do something."  At this point, pull out a dildo.  For this to work, the dildo must be at least as big as you are.  However, the bigger it is, the better.  Make sure you have some lube on hand, preferably Astroglide.  Lube it up and pull your pants down.  Then bend over, a$$ facing your girlfriend, and insert the dildo into your a$$, being careful to get it in there good and deep.  After about 15-20 thrusts (don't be a pansy here), pull it out and immediately put it in your mouth and suck it clean.

If you can do this, then you may have a case demonstrating that you're not being a colossal douchebag for asking her to perform this act on you.  Keep in mind this in no way guarantees that you're not a douchebag.

Good luck! 

• LOLOLOLOL!!!! GOOD ONE BUT NO THANKS. I AM NOT TRYING LOSE HER. WE HAVE ANAL SEX FROM TIME TO TIME. THERE ARE WAYS TO PERFORM THE ACT AND IT DOES NOT REQUIRE EATING ***.

FURTHERMORE,I HAD IT DONE FOR ME BEFORE (NOT WITH HER) AND ASIDE FROM THE POTENTIAL SMELL IT HAS NEVER APPEARED TO BE DISCUSTING OR NON TOLERABLE.

THANKS BUT NO THANKS,

• I think he's mad. And super dumb.
  • YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT. ITS NOT ENTITLEMENT, IT IS THE MEANS IN WHICH WE CARE TO LOVE AND SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER.

FYI, I HAVE STUCK MY TOUGUE AND LICK HER ASS HOLE PLENTY OF TIMES. WHAT I WANT IS BIGGER THAN JUST  ONE ACT.  ITS THE COMBINATION OF THINGS.  AND ABOVE ALL ITS THE SPIRIT.  ATTITUDE AND SPIRIT TO PLEASE ME SEXUALLY.  I NEVER HOLD BACK ON  HER.  WHAT EVER SHE WANTS, I WILL DO.

• SMH... WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT. U APPEAR QUICK TO JUDGE.  IF YOU ARE NOT ABOUT PLEASING YOUR PARTNER, THATS FINE. IF YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO OFFER INTELLIGENT FEEDBACK, WHATS YOU POINT.

WHAT I LIKE IS NOT FOR EVERYONE BUT REGARDLESS WHAT YOU SAY, I LOVE MY WOMEN VERY MUCH.   BUT THANKS ANYWAY.

• Al, shut off yer caps. Gah.

You're a real man of mixed messages. You give us the "but I really love her and care for her and I want to lead her to that much greater love if only she does that one little thing..." but I get the idea that you pretty much resent her for not doing that bigger thing you yearn for.

she is what she is right now. It's the same thing we tell a woman whose bf/FI/H is a slob, dead in bed, lazy, unmotivated, a mama's boy, etc --- she is what she is right now and she's not going to change.

If you want other things sexually and she doesn't, do this young woman a favor and say goodbye. 

• image Al Boogie:

.  I NEVER HOLD BACK ON  HER.  WHAT EVER SHE WANTS, I WILL DO.

What if what she wants is a BF who will share pleasure instead of pressuring her to do unwanted sex acts. Will your loving spirit do that?

• Look, I really think everyone nailed it on the head, you two are just not compatible.  It takes more than love to make a relationship work and for both partners to be happy.

I think the best thing for you to do is break it off with her, and check out the Starting Over board.  Who knows?  You might find someone there.  Just not achase; she's definitely not kinky enough for you.

• image CaptainSerious:

Look, I really think everyone nailed it on the head, you two are just not compatible.  It takes more than love to make a relationship work and for both partners to be happy.

I think the best thing for you to do is break it off with her, and check out the Starting Over board.  Who knows?  You might find someone there.  Just not achase; she's definitely not kinky enough for you.

I always hate telling people, "Yeah, this is going nowhere, leave," but I really don't know how you can make a situation work in which a person needs certain sexual kink to be happy and the other person will never be comfortable going there. If she has pushed the boundaries of what she's comfortable with already, and aren't going to be able to live with where things stand, I think you're at an impasse.

I will say that it's a gamble that you'll find someone who you love and have compatible personalities with, but also share every single sexual preference with is hard. If you find someone who loves anal, you may have to compromise on other qualities you look for in a partner. You're the one who has to decide what your relationship priorities are and what you're willing to give up. If sexual satisfaction is a dealbreaker for you, that's your call.

"As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • image EngineerAaron:

image Al Boogie:
    oral sex, anal sex, PTM and ATM, and the pleasure of oral sex during and after I ejaculate.

Okay dude.  I'll only address the ATM (a$$ to mouth I'll assume is what this means).

Here's what you do: before you ask her to do ATM on you, say "Sweetie, I want to ask you something but first I have to do something."  At this point, pull out a dildo.  For this to work, the dildo must be at least as big as you are.  However, the bigger it is, the better.  Make sure you have some lube on hand, preferably Astroglide.  Lube it up and pull your pants down.  Then bend over, a$$ facing your girlfriend, and insert the dildo into your a$$, being careful to get it in there good and deep.  After about 15-20 thrusts (don't be a pansy here), pull it out and immediately put it in your mouth and suck it clean.

If you can do this, then you may have a case demonstrating that you're not being a colossal douchebag for asking her to perform this act on you.  Keep in mind this in no way guarantees that you're not a douchebag.

Good luck! 

I LOVE this!!!  Good job on the step by step...
  • image Al Boogie:

SMH... WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT. U APPEAR QUICK TO JUDGE.  IF YOU ARE NOT ABOUT PLEASING YOUR PARTNER, THATS FINE. IF YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO OFFER INTELLIGENT FEEDBACK, WHATS YOU POINT.

WHAT I LIKE IS NOT FOR EVERYONE BUT REGARDLESS WHAT YOU SAY, I LOVE MY WOMEN VERY MUCH.   BUT THANKS ANYWAY.

Women is plural....do you have more than one?
  • no point in replys now. He/she/it is banned
  • This thread really started my day off right.

For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • image Al Boogie:

She picks and chooses what she cares to do, run the streets, and has a problem with rountinely cooking and keeping the hose clean.

Dude, it's YOUR job to keep the hose clean.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker