Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Boston hoes

Can we wear our Target dresses and go see Bridesmaids?

I really want to see Bridesmaids.

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.

Re: Boston hoes

• Am I the only person that didn't think Bridesmaids was hilarious? 

Does the Target dress come in orange?  I have some pretty orange jewelry and nothing to wear it with.

• image VickiSept2006:

Am I the only person that didn't think Bridesmaids was hilarious? 

What? is? wrong? with? you?!  I'm afeared they broke you in Texas.  You aint right.

"That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • It was funny, but not as funny as I expected it to be.  Maybe it's because I had such high expectations?  The same thing happened the first time I watched The Hangover, but then I fell deeply in love with it upon my 2nd viewing.
  • salimoosalimoo member

Well I haven't seen it yet, silly!

Get the green dress and wear orange jewelry with it.

• What is this Target dress? I bought a Target dress yesterday, and I need to know if I inadvertently had the exact same taste as my Sisters.

ETA, mine only comes in black, so I'm out of the club. :(

http://www.target.com/Merona-Tank-Dress-Front-Twist/dp/B004GNGLAU/ref=sc_qi_detaillink

"As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • image VickiSept2006:
    It was funny, but not as funny as I expected it to be.  Maybe it's because I had such high expectations?  The same thing happened the first time I watched The Hangover, but then I fell deeply in love with it upon my 2nd viewing.

I felt the same way, Vicki.  I'm wondering if (also like the Hangover), I'll like it better if I watch it a second time.

• I liked it but didn't fall head over heels in love with it.
  • Fent, I just bought that dress in the blue and white combo, I didn't see it in black but now I want it.  DRESS TWINS!
    [IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/fc6xeb.jpg[/IMG]
  • image mashedpotato:
    Fent, I just bought that dress in the blue and white combo, I didn't see it in black but now I want it.  DRESS TWINS!

It's super flattering and comfy. And it's easily dressed up if need be. Who doesn't need an extra cotton dress laying around in the summer? Get the black one!

"As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • Ooh, I have a maternity dress like that that I love, but I can't wear it now because there's too much loose unflattering fabric in the front. I'm so getting this one. Thanks Fent!

• salimoosalimoo member
    Target's website is a PITA because different colors of the same item are listed as separate items and sometimes aren't even grouped together. So trying to find out what other colors an item comes in is a cluster