Grand Rapids Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Birthday Dinner Suggestions

I'm looking for some suggestions on where to go for my birthday next week.  I have a BOGO coupon for Louis Benton, but I feel meh about going there (unless someone says it really is awesome).  I'm not necessarily looking a free meal or dessert or anything.  What do you suggest? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Birthday Dinner Suggestions

• I would TOTALLY use a BOGO for Louis Benton. I had the best steak EVER there. Disclaimer: I was there a good 7 years ago but I would totally go back.

• Gilly's, if you like lobster. It was well prepared (and mostly prepped, so not too messy) and tasty, so being free was just a bonus. :D
  • I'm with Deeder in that Mike and I had one of the best steaks we have ever had at Louis Benton. We split the Porterhouse and it was perfectly prepared and the meat was so good.

• From what I understand, Louis Benton is one of the BEST places for steak in the city.  My brother and SIL rave about it.  I've been there for drinks, and it seems quite fancy.  I believe that was Ryan Philipe's restaurant/bar of choice when he was in town filming a movie as well, so definitely celebrity worthy.  I would put restuarants like Logans and Branns in the 'meh' category for steak.  Not this place.  I hope that helps!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • According to DH - Ruth's Cris (I am sure I mispelled that sorry) is the best and that just moved into the amway.

Also, when I was pregnant, the Sunday buffet at Charlie's Crab was heavenly.  Just to give you another idea if you are stumped on dinner.

• ChymesChymes member
    Reds on the River in Rockford
  • image Chymes:
    Reds on the River in Rockford

Yes Yes

• Love me some Bistro Bella Vita!
    image Lilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers