Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Mod

Hey lady, I was hoping you would have some recommendations for a short stay in San Fran. H and I are headed to Eureka in August for a wedding, but flying in and out of San Fran. I would like to stay at a winery or around one that's nice we will be in San Fran a few days to celebrate our anniversary, kidless.

Any recs? I can PM you my email if you have any.  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Savannah
image.
Callista
Baby Trail Blog
"Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Mod

• Price range for hotels?

EDIT I see there are no kids. I'll put together a list for you tonight

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy
  • Hi Babbs! The girls are so cute!
    "As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • Thank you sooo much Mod!

Hi Fent! thanks! Hope you are well.

Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
  • They are adorable. Try to have breakfast at Sears Fine Foods while you're there. So good.
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • How much are you willing to spend on hotels?

Book Review Blog

• Oh goodness Groomz, look at her! She is soooooo adorable!

Mod, it just depends on the place, if it's worth it I would be willing to spend the money. I don't know how many chances we are going to get a trip to ourselves:)

I PM'd you my email too Mod.

Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
  • cool thanks!

Book Review Blog