Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Noisy! And Cali!

Re: Noisy! And Cali!

• OMG LOVE.  I wish I knew how to crochet.

• This post is cruel.  I have never seen or played Angry Birds, and I don't know how to crochet.  You're mean, jens.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • I like Angry Birds, and Will is obsessed with it. But I also do not know how to crochet. 

• What?! Are you guys both knitters then? I could have sworn that one or both crocheted. Well, now is a good time to learn. And then to make me some of those birds.
  • This is begging to be made into a cornhole set.  BEGGING.

we all fall down sometimes
    brass and ballet flats
  • I can't really call myself a knitter just because I finished two projects. 

But I did just watch a YouTube video on how to crochet and it looks like it might be easy enough to learn.  You should learn to crochet, jens!  Bethie's a crocheter.  You guys can crochet together.

"That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • image CaliopeSpidrman:

I can't really call myself a knitter just because I finished two projects. 

But I did just watch a YouTube video on how to crochet and it looks like it might be easy enough to learn.  You should learn to crochet, jens!  Bethie's a crocheter.  You guys can crochet together.

If I'd known that crocheting could make all my dreams come true,  I would have learned sooner!

I actually semi-learned to crochet in college, and then crocheted like, half a blanket. I bet I could pick it up again.  I wonder how hard those things are to make. It's probably in my best interest to not look into this until after I'm done writing the GMAT. I'm already having enough trouble making myself study without something like this distracting me.