International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Can I have some of those IN vibes please...

We are doing IVF right now.  I had the egg retrieval on Friday and everything was great.  Embryos grew over the weekend and things were looking good.  Today they said the embryos did not grow from Sun-Mon.  So either they have stopped growing or they are just going slowly.  

They are supposed to be implanted on Wed, but they need to continue to grow before that.  The news has really upset me and I just had a big sob spell as soon as I pulled in the driveway this evening.  I won't know anything else until tomorrow morning.  Can you please send some vibes that the embryos grow? I am really emotional right now and its killing me that there is nothing I can do about it! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Can I have some of those IN vibes please...