Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Iiiiintro.

Hi. I've been lurking for a while and finally got around to making a screen name.. Errr, I'm new and I like this board and I don't think there's a specific place to introduce yourself but if there is just shove me in that direction. :)

Not married, living with my boyfriend of 2 1/2 years. We're both early 20s and have no kids, but a plethora of animals.

I like cupcakes, lizards, mongolian food and much prefer Slankets over Snuggies (I don't care if they cost more, the ginormous size and super plush high-quality microfiber fleece make it worth it!) and if there's anything else you care to know, just ask!

[IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/mysticspiraling/N-ForgetMeNot-1.jpg[/IMG]

Re: Iiiiintro.

• How long have you lurked? How do you feel about wall decals?
    Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • I've read articles on here before, but my heavy lurking probably began a week, week and a half ago. So really I guess I've been BROWSING for a while, but lurking til I felt creepy recognizing peoples posts and not having my own profile. Lol.

And wall decals are debatable. Some are just awful, but I've seen some pretty rockin' Nintendo ones that I would definitely put in my house. But I'm sort of a geek. :)

[IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/mysticspiraling/N-ForgetMeNot-1.jpg[/IMG]
  • I approve of your stance in Slanket v Snuggie.
    Baby Boxer is coming! 5.23.12
    www.focushunting.com