International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I'm back!

After 3 weeks in the US we are finally back. I had an amazing trip as usual and was so busy with family and friends that I hardly got a chance to use the internet. It was a nice break but I missed everyone. How is everyone, any news? I feel so behind it's going to take me a while to catch up!

Re: I'm back!

• I'm in the states as we speak/write. I'm back in the town I lived in before I moved to Germany. It's funny, I hated this place so much before and couldn't wait to move. Being back, though, it's kinda making me miss it all. Seeing old friends, it doesn't even feel like I moved. It's like we just picked up where we left off. 

I now understand why you miss home so much sometimes. If I could miss a place I never really cared for, it must be tough for those that actually liked where they lived!

• Welcome back!  Glad you had a great trip.  Hope to catch up soon.
    Cecilia arrived 12 October 2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Welcome back! Sounds like you had a wonderful trip.

I ended my old job, just got back from two weeks in Amsterdam and Edinburgh, and start my new job on Tuesday.

imageimage
  • Welcome back! Glad you had a nice trip home. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome back!
    I like pineapples...they make life just so much more interesting.
  • Glad you had a great time and also happy you're back.