September 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Wedding "I Do" Card *PIP*

So since we all met because of our weddings I thought this was appropriate.  I made a card for a couple that's getting married today. 

CRAFTY ME 

my read shelf:
Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Wedding "I Do" Card *PIP*

• slensicslensic member
    Seventh Anniversary Combo Breaker
    That is awesome Kasi!Yes
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • xojo1xojo1 member
    Sixth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Wow! That's awesome!
    my read shelf:
    Jo's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Blog
  • You're so talented!!!

imageimage
    A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP
    ? 2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa! ?
    ? Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF ?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Vacation
  • Uh can you make another so I can buy it from you? And a shower card? Seriously.
  • I love it. You are quite talented.
    TTC since June 2009
    DX: MFI June 2010 & DOR Sept 2011
    Various forms of medicated cycles since June 2010
    IVF #1 tentatively scheduled for 2013
    Doing acupuncture and focus on weight loss in the meantime

S/PAIF welcome

[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/zsk41e.jpg[/img]

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/33c5hxy.jpg[/IMG]
  • Those are seriously awesome!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Kasi80Kasi80 member
    5000 Comments Fifth Anniversary

imagePaige&Jeff:
    Uh can you make another so I can buy it from you? And a shower card? Seriously.

I can.  Is the shower card a wedding one?  I have more silhouettes I can use for that one.  Like a man on his knee proposing.  

CRAFTY ME 

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Kasi80Kasi80 member
    Thank you.  It's weird to even think that I just started this around 7 months ago.  You should see what I've amassed in that time frame.  Every time I see something new for scrapbooking I'm all over it.  My friends always comment on how they never pictured me as a papercrafter and to be honest I never thought I would like it.  But here I am months later absolutely in love with it.  

CRAFTY ME 

my read shelf:

• Kasi - it is a wedding shower. :) I love the idea of different silouttes. (how the heck do you spell that?)
  • Kasi80Kasi80 member
    OK, will do!

CRAFTY ME 

my read shelf: