September 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I love the idea of

the DH/SO rocks post.

I was talking to a friend earlier this week who is having a really hard time with his gf right now (the mother of his child) and he is down about it. He text me later in the day saying how lucky I am for what I have.

His text made me feel bad because I don't always show DH how much I appreciate him and what he does for B and I. I made sure to tell him how great he is several times this week because of it and I hope this post will continue to inspire me to tell him more.

Re: I love the idea of

• I love it too. They started it on my firewives forum and it really helps you reflect on the little things (they matter!) since life sometimes gets in the way, if that makes any sense.
    imageimage
    A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP
    ? 2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa! ?
    ? Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF ?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Vacation
  • I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes it is the little things that matter the most - yet they are the ones that can get totally taken for granted.