September 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hi Ladies

I jjust wanted to pop in and give you a quick update.  I don't think I've had a chance to relax since being laid off.  I started painting my brother's place, but with the price of gas, was only doing it once a week.  Then on my birthday, May 7, we totally gutted our LR and DR.  We had a contractor come in and put up new dry wall, extend our fireplace the whole way uup to the ceiling and cover it in stone, and put up crown molding and chair rail.  We are also getting new carpet and laminate wood in the DR, entry and office.  I've been busy painting the LR, DR, and kitchen.  I had posted some progress pictures on FB, but failed to take before pics!

The LR carpet is being installed Tuesday morning, and my new furniture is being delivered Wednesday.  Once the we choose laminate and get that installed, the contractor will come back to finish the trim in the DR.  Once this is done, it's back up to my brother's to finish his place.  It's definately keeping me busy, and is sometimes difficult when Levi is cranky or getting into the paint!  Thankfully he is usually good for a 3-4 hour nap each day.

I will be sure to post pics once everything is finished! 

Dan & Emily: 09.06.08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Hi Ladies