Grand Rapids Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Thursday Randoms

Re: Thursday Randoms

• I have that interview after work today. I know it's part time retail, but I printed off my resume to take with me. Do you think that's a good idea or do you think I shouldn't give it to them?
  • ChymesChymes member

image charitylynne_1979:
    I have that interview after work today. I know it's part time retail, but I printed off my resume to take with me. Do you think that's a good idea or do you think I shouldn't give it to them?

Take it with you. They can always tell you that they don't need it, but better that you come prepared.

• Definitely bring the resume.  Good luck.

• ChymesChymes member

I'm getting kind of antsy for Rob Bliss to post the lip dub on YouTube.

• Was it announced what time it would go up? Or was it just said sometime today?
  • ChymesChymes member

image Hoektastic:
    Was it announced what time it would go up? Or was it just said sometime today?

There was nothing specific, just that it would go up after the premier at Celebration Cinemas, which was last night. Shame on me for assuming that meant it would go up this morning. Embarrassed

• image Chymes:

image Hoektastic:

There was nothing specific, just that it would go up after the premier at Celebration Cinemas, which was last night. Shame on me for assuming that meant it would go up this morning. Embarrassed

You were in it right? If it were me, I would be chomping at the bit to see it.  I am a little impatient like that.

(Edited for clarity)

• ChymesChymes member
    image Hoektastic:
    image Chymes:

image Hoektastic:

You were in it right? If it were me, I would be chomping at the bit to see it.  I am a little impatient like that.

(Edited for clarity)

Yes! It was a lot of fun. I could have gone to see it at the theater last night, but didn't want to pay $5 for an 8-minute clip that will be free on YouTube. Now I wish I had just gone.

• I'm on day 23 of the hacking cough/cold thing. I'm hoping that I'm near the end of it as I was able to do 2 short sprints on the treadmill today. It felt good to exercise again. I'm thinking of taking up the rowing machine next. Anyone row?

• I acutally miss doing the rowing machine Deeder!
  • I'm currently read a book called....

You Mean I'm Not Lazy, Stupid or Crazy?! : A Self-help Book for Adults with Attention Deficit Disorder.

I find it funny that I can't concentrate long enough to even read a full chapter in one sitting. 

• image Deeder522:

I'm on day 23 of the hacking cough/cold thing. I'm hoping that I'm near the end of it as I was able to do 2 short sprints on the treadmill today. It felt good to exercise again. I'm thinking of taking up the rowing machine next. Anyone row?

Day 23!!?? Poor Deeder!

Chymes - I just saw on mlive.com that the lip dub should be up at 4pm.