Baltimore Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I'd like to eat a giant bowl of pasta RIGHT now

with just olive oil, cheese and garlic.

Yummmmmmm

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: I'd like to eat a giant bowl of pasta RIGHT now

• I'd like a brownie sundae from Dumser's.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'll take funnel cake with chocolate on top.
    image, image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I just had a bowl of penne and a salad for lunch. I'm hungry again.

Some sort of warm brownie with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge contraption sounds marvelous right now. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Mmmhhh I know what I am having for dinner now. Pasta yumminess. Me thinks tortellini soup. Damn I don't have spinach so that won't work. Pasta peas and cheese. Perhaps I shall get a little creative.
  • I just had salad, shrimp dumplings, sangria, and gelato so I'm pretty happy and content.
    My sweet boy
    imageimage
  • I'm fasting for a blood test later, so I really shouldn't have read this post.  Now I'm really hungry;-)

• I just had the Rosemary and Olive Oil Triscuits today thanks to some of you on here...mmm good.  I also tried the Cracked Black Pepper and Olive Oil ones and thought they were too peppery.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image