Baltimore Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Per Kathryn's request, here's a thread.

2»

Re: Per Kathryn's request, here's a thread.

• Ours is not on yet. We live in a one story house and since we keep the blinds closed, our house is only 70 degrees. I can't justify turning it on just yet.
    Steak and Tomato - our foodie photo journal

Married Bio

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wen9ehn/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wen9ehn/weight.png[/img]
    [/url]
  • I turned ours on yesterday when I got home from work.  We have a programmable thermostat, so it's set to 74 during the hours of 4-11 PM, 11PM to 4:45 AM at 76,  4:45 to 7AM it returns to 74, then back to 76.  We adjust the temp if necessary.   
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ours has been on for awhile now. With allergy and sinus issues, we can't sleep with the windows open. We keep it at 74 at night and about 77 during the day.  During the day on the weekends, we'll put it up higher and open the windows sometimes.  At least until it gets into the 90s.
  • Yes.  I can't stand to be hot in the house - yet I love being outside in the heat.  If it were up to me, I would leave it on 69.  DH usually has it on 75.
    image *Amber & Chuck - October 25, 2008* Anniversary
  • Yep- we've had it on for a few weeks now off and on.  We keep it around 73-75 when home.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image