Baltimore Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Non-clicky poll- sleepwear & slippers

What do you wear to bed? 

If you sleep in the buff what do you eat breakfast in on weekends?  

Do you own/wear slippers?  

This post & poll are sponsored by my MIL who sent me a nightgown and slippers for my b-day.  Apparently I am turning 75 and didn't know it.  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Non-clicky poll- sleepwear & slippers

• I normally sleep in a T-shirt and underwear, sometimes PJ bottoms

I wear flip flops or barefeet around the house.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I sleep nekkid and on the weekends I'll bum around in my robe or throw on some fuzzy pants and a t-shirt. 

I do own slippers.  I love my slippers.  I use them to keep my toes warm in the evenings and weekend mornings in the winter because i hate wearing socks.

(yeah...I'm that neighbor who stands in the yard in her robe and slippers with a cup of coffee while the dog pees)

• What do you wear to bed? Tank top and shorts/pajama pants

If you sleep in the buff what do you eat breakfast in on weekends?  N/A

Do you own/wear slippers?  Yes, I pretty much always wear slippers or flip flops around the house.

• I sleep in pj pants/shorts and a cotton t-shirt normally, but lately I have been so hot i've been sleeping in a tank top and underwear. this is weird, but i don't really like my bare legs touching while i'm sleeping so i prefer pj pants over shorts or underwear.

i do own slippers and i wear them frequently in the winter. i hate socks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i wear pj bottoms and an old soft tshirt typically - summer = shorts, winter = sweatpants

i have slippers but typically only wear them in winter or when i'm cooking a lot and on my feet.  i'm one of the weirdos that always has socks on.

• I sleep in the nude and run around with bare feet. Mostly I get dressed before lounging around, but sometimes I will wear pajama bottoms and a tee-shirt. I used to have a cleaning dress, but I think my husband talked me into getting rid of it.
    [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/rak0ribz/7255905652/][img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8156/7255905652_68135b1860_m.jpg[/img][/url]
  • Depends on the weather. Right now, a t-shirt. I put pj pants on to go downstairs, etc. I wear slippers in the winter because my feet get cold. Socks are too slippery (I have fallen down the stairs wearing them...)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • usually a tank top or cami and pj pants (boxers if it is hot)

yes, I wear slippers year round. my feet get cold easily.

ETA: I hate nightgowns because I feel like they get twisted all around me when I sleep.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • What do you wear to bed?  A teeshirt and underwear, sometimes shorts too.

If you sleep in the buff what do you eat breakfast in on weekends?  N/A

Do you own/wear slippers?   I own then but I typically just wear socks around the house, smartwools in the winter.

My sweet boy
    imageimage
  • What do you wear to bed?  Tshirt and wither shorts or PJ pants, depending on the season. I do own 1 nightgown and I like it in the summer. But I also agree with Mrs. Remy that it gets twisted and that's annoying.

Do you own/wear slippers? I own memory foam slippers that I wear when cooking/baking. I also do own regular fluffy slippers. I used to wear them a lot when I was still smoking because I'd wear them to step outside. But now I don't. I am barefoot in the house.

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w -- BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w -- BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d -- BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    BabyFruit Ticker

Decorate This
  • image daisyterp:

What do you wear to bed? My birthday suit. I hate, cannot stand wearing clothes to bed.

If you sleep in the buff what do you eat breakfast in on weekends?  My leisures. Same thing I wear anytime I am home. Yoga pants, juicy pants, and some kind of tee or tank top

Do you own/wear slippers?  Yes. I have some fuzzy slippers, but I only wear them in the winter bc my floors are hella cold. Now I am wearing flip flops or nothing on my feet.

This post & poll are sponsored by my MIL who sent me a nightgown and slippers for my b-day.  Apparently I am turning 75 and didn't know it.  

• I wear old (12-15 years old!) t-shirts and either shorts or pj pants.

I love my slippers in the winter but I usually wear my flip flops or run around in bare feet.

I haven't worn a nightgown since I was 10.
    Steak and Tomato - our foodie photo journal

Married Bio

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wen9ehn/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wen9ehn/weight.png[/img]
    [/url]
  • KaieneKaiene member
    10000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 25 Love Its Name Dropper

I wear a tank top and underwear to bed, all year.  In the winter it is awesome because then I can pile blankets on.

I hate slippers or anything on my feet.  

Visit The Nest!
    5 cats. 1 baby.Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I sleep naked.  I wear pj bottoms/sweatpants/loung pants and tshirts around the house in the mornings and weekends.

I used to have a pair of slippers for the winter when my feet get cold, but I don't know where they went when we moved.

• What do you wear to bed? Nada.  I absolutely cannot stand sleeping in clothes.  They get all twisted around me, I get hot, I get wedgies.  I don't know if I just move around more than the average person or what, but it makes me nuts.  Prior to Mirena, if I had my period, I wore underwear to bed.

If you sleep in the buff what do you eat breakfast in on weekends?  The same thing I wear the second I walk into the house from work every day - pajama pants and a cami. 

Do you own/wear slippers?  If I own a pair, it's because they were gifted to me.  I don't wear them.  I bum around in bare feet.  If I happen to get really cold, I put on some socks.  I do need to get some slip-on shoes or slippers to wear while I'm cooking/baking.  I inevitably end up with painful feet and legs after spending just a little time in the kitchen.

• What do you wear to bed? PJ pants or shorts and a t-shirt

If you sleep in the buff what do you eat breakfast in on weekends?  N/A

Do you own/wear slippers? Yeah, but I haven't worn them in forever.  When I was pregnant with DD, I was obessed with big fuzzy socks and wore them all the time thru the winter whenever I got home from work and to bed.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • What do you wear to bed? Nightshirt

Do you own/wear slippers?  Yes, wear them everywhere because I hate being barefoot.

image *Amber & Chuck - October 25, 2008* Anniversary
  • What do you wear to bed? underwear or nothing if it's really hot

If you sleep in the buff what do you eat breakfast in on weekends? I always throw on shorts and a tank top if I'm just lounging...t-shirt if it's winter.

Do you own/wear slippers?  Nope. I hate wearing shoes/socks indoors. The only time I wear socks is if I'm about to put on running shoes. And my shoes come off as soon as I get home.

Baby Merlin! image Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I normally wear t-shirts and yoga pants, shorts (depending on the weather outside).

I normally wear socks or go bare footed around the house. 

image, image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I sleep in a t-shirt and underwear or a t-shirt and pajama/yoga pants.

I do have slippers, but only because we don't wear shoes in our house and I can't stand being barefoot in the winter.

Laura & Jim ~ July 10, 2004
    miscarriage on 11/26/09 at 5w6d
  • tshirt/tank top and pants or capris.  I hate having my legs touching when I'm sleeping.  They stick together. Gross.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • And yes I own slippers. I can't walk around the house barefoot, it hurts my feet.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Sometimes nothing, sometimes a t-shirt & shorts. I own slippers but I couldn't tell you the last time I actually wore them.
  • I sleep in the nude or with tshirt and underwear. When I wake up in the mornings I put on my thsirt (if not already on) and shorts.
  • I wear pants and a t-shirt or tank top.  Like others have stated, I don't like the feeling of my legs touching each other when I am trying to go to sleep.

I used to have a pair of slippers that I loved, but I haven't found a good replacement yet.   I just wear socks around the house these days, when necessary.  Usually I am barefoot.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers