Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

waterproof mattress pad

Where can I find a waterproof mattress pad for a full size bed?  I have the small crib pads laid out now on E's bed, but they bunch up.  I need something that will tuck under the mattress. 

Re: waterproof mattress pad

• Walmart and Target have them.  I have a plastic one for Liz and then the one that came with the foam topper over that to hide some of that plastic noise!

• We bought ours at NFM when we got Elsie's big girl bed. 

We also have one for our bed. 

The covers have a soft top and the liner is underneath, it's like a fitted sheet and you don't even know it's on.

• image sroby:

We bought ours at NFM when we got Elsie's big girl bed. 

We also have one for our bed. 

The covers have a soft top and the liner is underneath, it's like a fitted sheet and you don't even know it's on.

This! You can also get them at Mrs. B's. They have something like a 5 or 10 year warranty so if it get ripped or anything you get a new one.

• We got one like described here when we got Owen's bed. It has been really nice and TOTALLY worth the money. It has washed well too. I'd recommend it.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I got an eco-friendly mattress pad online. It?s made of premium organic cotton fabric, totally free from toxic chemicals, dust mites and bacteria!