Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

clicky: royal wedding

Are you watching?[Poll]
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: clicky: royal wedding

• very glad i'm not the only one that clicked "don't care at all".
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • I kind of just want it over so real news can make the news. Though, there are women at DH's company that scheduled their usual spring girlie get together around it. They're having a pajama & tiara party and they're all over 40.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image karimychel:
    I kind of just want it over so real news can make the news. Though, there are women at DH's company that scheduled their usual spring girlie get together around it. They're having a pajama & tiara party and they're all over 40.
    ....wow..... lol 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I haven't decided yet.  I actually would like to see it, but we don't have a DVR, so I can't record it.  I'm not sure I care enough to get up at 3am!!
    ~~~~Carrie & Shawn~~~~December 21, 2007~~~~ image
    Our Blog!
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I guess I kind of want to hear the music, but I don't think I want to put up with all the other coverage just to hear the music! Maybe the British Government will release a CD later on ^_^.

1st year anniversary in Victoria with a killer whale topiary!
  • I think originally being from Canada makes it have a little more meaning for me. But that being said I picked SS. We don't have TV so I would have to watch online which is ok, but I've come down with a sinus cold and a headache so I don't think that I'll be able to haul my butt out of bed if I wanted too! If I felt better I would probably be watching!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    #1-BFP 08-22-09 ~ M/C 08-31-09 at 5 weeks 6 days
    #2-BFP 08-6-11 ~ Due 04/18 ~ born via c-section April 22, 2012
    My Blog
  • The only reason I will be staying up to watch it is because. I am being induced tomorrow night starting at 9 and I plan to stay up all night and sleep most of the day so I am well rested and ready to go when I get to the hospital. I'd much rather watch the royal wedding than infomercials all night.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • I heard a clip of it on the radio this morning and im pretty jealous.....my next wedding, i'm totally gonna have someone with a british accent officiate! :)
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • I just watched all the highlights on the Today Show this morning.
    image image image
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • image jennlin:
    my next wedding, i'm totally gonna have someone with a british accent officiate! :)

One of the regular readers at our church has a British accent ... it's so f***ing awesome.

1st year anniversary in Victoria with a killer whale topiary!
  • ditto Avila - no DVR for this fam and now that we have a BluRay, my old VCR/DVD combo isn't attached. (The DVD was cracking out and hubby had made it so I couldn't really tape off of TV anyway). I had ZERO plan to get up at 3am for a long drawn out event. I'll catch highlights online somewhere over the weekend.
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • It's not that I don't care at all.... its just that I am too lazy to do anything about it. lol