Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I'm moved to tears. Thanks to a nestie.

A large white envelope was overshadowing all the bills in my mailbox this afternoon.  I wasn't expecting anything and had no idea what it could be.

Our very own brynners sent me the sweetest note telling me she read the included book to her class and thought of Ruby and me.  It was Eric Carle's "The Seed."  I immediately burst into tears at the thoughtfulness.  She also included a sob-inducing quote:

"Why set your sights on a star of known brightness when you can invent a star of your OWN brightness?"

Thank you so much, Bryn!  Receiving the package today was so sweet and unexpected and *just* what I needed.  I'm so very thankful for this group of interwebz friends.  honestly don't know what I'd do without you all.

I can't wait to read the book to Ruby!  Thank you so much again, Bryn. 

Re: I'm moved to tears. Thanks to a nestie.