Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

New mama intake PIPS

This poor mama was pulled by an American Bulldog Rescue. Once the pups were born and weaned, the rescue decided she wasn't American Bulldog enough for them and returned her to the shelter and kept the puppies. Fvckers.

Sorry about the sizing. Full size without scrolling is in B's blog. 

imageimageimage

Re: New mama intake PIPS

• What kind of rescue does that????

She looks like a sweet girl though.

Visit The Nest!
    5 cats. 1 baby.Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What a beauty! 
  • Ummm what kind of rescue would do that?!?!

[IMG]http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af289/HollyWalter/DSCF0058-1-1.jpg[/IMG]
  • What a sweet smooshy face!

And what a crappy rescue!

• She's gorgeous!
    [IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/20f3s7k.jpg width="324", height="216"[/IMG] [IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/2lwrxqo.jpgwidth="324", height="216"[/IMG]
  • She's gorgeous! I think the "rescue" needs to have their heads examined...
  • WTF!!

She's beautiful.  And so are those tattoos- yours?

No amount of education could convince Betty to be nice to possums
  • image karenttrouble:

WTF!!

She's beautiful.  And so are those tattoos- yours?

Nope, I'm behind the camera. Wink
  • Oh, she's beautiful!

Seriously? What's the point of being a rescue if you're just going to put them back into a situation where they need rescue again?

I'm thinking I want to move to an island with lots of (speutered) pups and kitties where I don't have to be around dumb people.

• image chi_lyn:

I'm thinking I want to move to an island with lots of (speutered) pups and kitties where I don't have to be around dumb people.

Did you see my post yesterday about Pestie Island?  

Let's go 50/50 on a tiny island somewhere. I may have to whore myself out to get the money, but it may actually be worth it, after realizing how douchetastic 90% of the population is.  

• image stargazertechie:
    image chi_lyn:

Did you see my post yesterday about Pestie Island?  

Let's go 50/50 on a tiny island somewhere. I may have to whore myself out to get the money, but it may actually be worth it, after realizing how douchetastic 90% of the population is.  

*Runs off to find post*

Let's do it. I've been working two part time jobs to save for a down payment, but screw it. Pestie Island sounds so much better than a mortgage!

• She's beautiful!

And what a sh!tty rescue - there's just no other word for the kind of work that they're doing.