September 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

This is what I work with!!!

While a customer was reading their VIN to one of my agents...

Zero as in Zero.

G as in Jack.

Oooo and people wonder why I drink.

Re: This is what I work with!!!

• mushEmushE member
    Fourth Anniversary

OMG, that's hilarious! 

I bet we have some of the same 'customers' - I had a child support obligor come to court in a t-shirt that read 'I'm not a gynecologist but I'll take a look.'  And he has about half a dozen children by half a dozen women. 

• Working with the public never seems to amaze me that's for sure.
  • I saw that on fb and had to tell H I was laughing so hard. And we wonder why other countries think Americans are dumb...
  • image lovethebeach16:
    I saw that on fb and had to tell H I was laughing so hard. And we wonder why other countries think Americans are dumb...

that, and because the don is saying he will run for president. 

• If there is more than a 40% chance that idiot will get elected as the next president, I'm moving to another country.
  • image mushE:

OMG, that's hilarious! 

I bet we have some of the same 'customers' - I had a child support obligor come to court in a t-shirt that read 'I'm not a gynecologist but I'll take a look.'  And he has about half a dozen children by half a dozen women. 

That's our top seller, I probably sold it to him Embarrassed

And Jessie, that's HILARIOUS!  Especially since I also work with VINs all.day.long.  I was just talking about a ex-coworker yesterday who got laid off cuz she was a dumb azz.  Even after 2 years of working here, she couldn't get that there are no o's and i's in VINs.

• image brew311:
    image mushE:

OMG, that's hilarious! 

My sense of humor is crass enough that I think it's funny.  But, wearing it to a child support hearing?  I'm guessing the judge wasn't as amused.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked. PersonalMilestone
  • mushEmushE member
    Fourth Anniversary
    image SusieQ1981:
    image brew311:
    image mushE:

OMG, that's hilarious! 

My sense of humor is crass enough that I think it's funny.  But, wearing it to a child support hearing?  I'm guessing the judge wasn't as amused.

Oh, yes, the shirt itself is hilarious.  So no fist-shaking at you, Brew, from me!  But yeah, wearing it to a child support hearing is definitely not appropriate.