Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hi ladies!

We just got back this morning from our weekend in Denver...we had a great time!!  I'll admit that it made me really miss living there.  :(  But it's good to be home, and at least we have some sun this afternoon!

Hope you all had a good Easter weekend!

~~~~Carrie & Shawn~~~~December 21, 2007~~~~ image
Our Blog!
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Hi ladies!

• Hi!  how was denver?  you  came back just in time for the sunshine :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • glad you had a good time! welcome back!
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • Welcome back! I've always wanted to visit Denver. My dad lived there for a while in his younger years and he always told me I should visit. I was also a huge Denver Bronco's fan when Elway was the QB. I got love for the big D!
  • image breezyblueyez:
    Hi!  how was denver?  you  came back just in time for the sunshine :)

It was great.  We spent a lot of time hanging out with some of our best friends and DH's family.  The weather was beautiful, except on Sunday (when it looked just like Seattle).  We went to a couple new bars, and we visited a couple of our old favorites.  We got up into the mountains on Saturday and played in the snow.  It was a lot of fun, and it was really nice to just forget about work for a few days and relax!

~~~~Carrie & Shawn~~~~December 21, 2007~~~~ image
    Our Blog!
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image avila01:

image breezyblueyez:
    Hi!  how was denver?  you  came back just in time for the sunshine :)

It was great.  We spent a lot of time hanging out with some of our best friends and DH's family.  The weather was beautiful, except on Sunday (when it looked just like Seattle).  We went to a couple new bars, and we visited a couple of our old favorites.  We got up into the mountains on Saturday and played in the snow.  It was a lot of fun, and it was really nice to just forget about work for a few days and relax!

sounds wonderful!! i have always wanted to visit! :) glad you go to relax
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker