Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Good Morning Seattle Nesties

Another day, another day at work! I've been getting a lot accomplished at work this week which feels good. I have 6 hours straight of scheduled things today, I don't like it when days are like this! Thursday and Friday I have very little on my schedule so I guess it will balance out.

Ballet and rehearsal tonight. We only have 3 more rehearsals so that will be interesting. I feel better about the dance than last week, but we're still not ready.

Have a great day!

Re: Good Morning Seattle Nesties

• Good morning ladies! I'm waiting for my offsite meeting to start right now....i hate offsite meetings because it is always always a commute for me. i choose my jobs based on location! ive never had more than a 20 minute commute, with my best commute being 4 mins. took me about an hour today. booooo.

today should be interesting though, its my last "real" day at work and will be supadupa busy! 

have a great day everyone! 

♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • Morning. I haven't found anything "good" about it yet.

I'm having one of those days where I have to keep repeatedly telling myself "a job is a good thing," "it's really not that bad," "it could be worse," and really all I want to do is say screw it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image karimychel:

Morning. I haven't found anything "good" about it yet.

I'm having one of those days where I have to keep repeatedly telling myself "a job is a good thing," "it's really not that bad," "it could be worse," and really all I want to do is say screw it.

Hang in there! I typically love my job but I've had a few occasions recently where I have felt like this.

• image Lib-bride:
    image karimychel:

Morning. I haven't found anything "good" about it yet.

Hang in there! I typically love my job but I've had a few occasions recently where I have felt like this.

Thanks! I'm trying. This job really isn't a great fit for me, but it was a job and after 10 months of being unemployed I jumped at it. I've been here 9 months now and essentially I'm a glorified receptionist and not using either of my degrees.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Good morning,

One of my employees quit yesterday, which means at least the next month is going to be really high stress for me. I hate being short staffed. I also may not get to come around here much. It totally sucks.

Today and tomorrow are going to be a long day. Then I have friday and it's off to Spokane for Bloomsday. I can't wait for the week end.

image image image
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • Hello!

I am just happy the sun is shining! I really need to get outside and trim our hydrangea's before they take over the whole backyard! Also my aunt brought me a lily for easter and I need to plant that. So yard work is calling and I think the nice days are spotty, though they are becoming more frequent I'll say!

I heard something about snow on Thursday? What? Then again, it was supposed to rain half of last week and it turned out beautiful. So I don't listen to the weatherman anymore.

Hope you girls have a great day!

• bukahbukah member

Happy Wednesday girls!

Coworker called in sick so ive been all alone which has been ok since i was able to go get a sandwich ive been wanting but havent been able to get since i need to take a longer/earlier lunchbreak! Tonight im heading to yoga and to get some fake sun. Looking forward to a 3 day weekend this weekend for the beach!