October 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

My Pursey-Bits

Sorry it's so late.

Before it was organized today...

1.  Day Planner-  I live by this. I write all my bills paycheck they are due out of.
  2. Glasses case
  3. Wallet
  4. Weight Watchers pocket guide
  5. Points Calculator
  6. Makeup bag (Just started carrying recently but never use the make up in it)
  7. Little wallet which holds all of those stupid store cards. I have too many to put in my wallet

Inside my makeup bag. Panty liners, Benefit Belle Bamba, Mac compact and brush, Mascara and a Sephora eye liner

1.  A plethora of lip products including Abreva
  2. Stack of random papers. The top one is a menue to the best bbq place around here! Yum!
  3. Inhailer for exercise induced asthma
  4. Goodey Spin Pins  <3
  5. Car key
  6. Floss
  7. Cheap compact I bought in a "emergency" situation
  8. Allergy meds and gas-x
  9. tissues
  10. small mirror from my work
  11. Hand sanitizer
  12. Zoya Cassi because I let someone borrow it
  13. 2 Nail files
  14. Pens 

Put everything back a little bit neater...

Thanks for looking!

Re: My Pursey-Bits

• Very cute!  I love how your purse and wallet match.  I also like seeing that I'm not the only one who has a bunch of lip gloss in my purse Smile

Your hand sanitizers...is that like a little spray bottle of it?  I thought it was a pen at first lol.

TTC since March 2012 w/irregular and anovulatory cycles.  
    Moved to an RE October 2013  HSG- All clear , S/A- Normal , Bloodwork -Normal
    Uterine polyp found-  Hysteroscopy and D&C 12/6/13  DX w/complex endometrial hyperplasia
    Endometrial Biopsy 3/21/14 - Hyperplasia still present  Endometrial Biopsy #2 6/24/14 - All clear!
    IUI #1  w/stims and trigger - Started stims 7/7/14 - IUI 7/24/14 = BFP 8/7/14
    Beta #1 8/8 - 47  Beta#2 -137  Beta#3 - 96 Beta#4 -287 Beta#5 -519 Beta#6 121 = early miscarriage 5w4d
    Nestie Besties with Nfp147 
  • It is a spray. I love it!! It smells sooo good.
  • Cute!

How come you don't use the make up you carry in your m/u bag?  I'm surprised at the amount of "stuff" you have but when it's in the purse it's doesn't junk it up.  Love that.

• I want a new villager...my mom stole hers back....is it bad that i can name your purse? oi

so cute! and fun :)

Ashley & Jeremy 10/10/10

Getting fit for IVF! :) (add another 20lbs and you have my total weight lost! :) )

• image OceanHutt:

I want a new villager...my mom stole hers back....is it bad that i can name your purse? oi

so cute! and fun :)

I thought of you as soon as I saw the print lol

• hahaha and THAT is how you know you have a problem!
    Ashley & Jeremy 10/10/10

Getting fit for IVF! :) (add another 20lbs and you have my total weight lost! :) )

• Haha I am very picky about my VB patterns but I love this one!

I used to use that makeup everyday and then I threw it in my purse because I was going out after work and wanted to freshen up. Since then (about a month ago) I haven't touched it. I will probably take the Bella Bamba and the compact out to put back in my everyday makeup. I have about 300+ makeup items so I don't use all of them all the time. I have a problem

• PS- I got that bag on ebay brand new for $35 and the wallet was $14. I <3 Ebay!!