September 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I've made a huge mistake

i walked to the bank.  it is maybe 10 minutes there and 10 minutes back.  it is 78 and humid and sunny.  i now am a sweaty mess with slicked back hair and sweat stains on my back, and i feel bad for my coworkers.

Re: I've made a huge mistake

• Aww that sucks. I woke up too late to take a shower and blow dry my hair so I tried to use dry shampoo. It worked for the first couple of hours but now my hair looks like a greasy mess. I'm also trying to grow out my bangs into side bangs which means theres a pile of messy, not quite far enough to the side oily looking bangs on my face. I'm a mess today.

I just wanna go home and shower. 

• I hate when I return to work too fast after the gym and have not given myself adequate time to stop sweating like a beast. I feel for you.
  • This right here is part of the reason I hate summer.  My work takes me all over campus, and many of the buildings are 10+ minutes away.  Some days I have to make multiple (once it was 7) trips back and forth, and I am just disgusting.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers