Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Good luck NaNoWriMo-ers!!!

I am feeling so overwhelmed right now!!  I can't believe that starting tomorrow I am supposed to start writing a book!  Luckily for me, DH is out of town.  So, I figure I have lots of time this weekend!  Good luck to all of you!!  Can't wait to hear how you are all doing!!

Re: Good luck NaNoWriMo-ers!!!

• Ditto! Good luck to everyone!

I finally have an idea for my story. Just hope I don't start writing and think it stinks!

image image
    image image
  • Yay falada- just remember that you'll probably think it's not great on Sunday, but just keep it going!

I am beginning at Midnight tonight I think, if I can stay awake until then.  Good luck to everybody!   

image image
    Izzy and Baby A ~ Adorable Punks
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Good luck everyone!

iscared Indifferent

I think I'm going to need some wine to calm myself.

• Yay us! We'll all be awesome!
    image image image
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Yes, good luck to everyone. My DH is out of town too so I think I'll begin at midnight tonight too.   I'm getting scared and nervous but excited too. 
    image image
  • Good luck everyone!!  I'm so impressed by you all. Smile

I'm not doing it, but I told my brother about it, and he's going to do it.  He's super excited to get started!

~~~~Carrie & Shawn~~~~December 21, 2007~~~~ image
    Our Blog!
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Good luck! I completely forgot about it last year, and the year before I only made it about halfway through.  I'm hoping to better this year, but it so hard!
  • Good luck! I am way too tired from my Halloween hauntings to stay up tonight but I will start tomorrow. Still have no name for my main character but hopefully will soon.