Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Not yet rated?

Apologies if this has been brought up before but why is WFE not yet rated?

Re: Not yet rated?

• I have no idea. I was surprised when I saw that on the trailer. R please R!!!!!

I hate how they think of the RP fan population when rating films. Who cares if RP has a ton of 10 yo fans. Rate the movie the way it should be and don't dumb down the movie ore remove the sexytimes(SM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) so that the 11yos can come. Perhaps they shouldnt be reading the book if they can't handle the sexual content in movie form. huff

Robin
    <><
    Tizzle 10/07 ~ Boppy 7/09 ~ Chicken 1/12

Robin (jason&robin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)

2014 Reading Goal: 85

• image jason&robin:

I have no idea. I was surprised when I saw that on the trailer. R please R!!!!!

I hate how they think of the RP fan population when rating films. Who cares if RP has a ton of 10 yo fans. Rate the movie the way it should be and don't dumb down the movie ore remove the sexytimes(SM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) so that the 11yos can come. Perhaps they shouldnt be reading the book if they can't handle the sexual content in movie form. huff

For reals.

Women don't want to hear what men think,
    women want to hear what they think, in a deeper voice
  • Maybe I am sleep deprived, but I don't remember there being a ton of sex in WFE
  • I just listened to the part where Jacob practically got raped by Barbara and Nell?

There was the whole cooch tent scene too.

Stick out tongue

Robin
    <><
    Tizzle 10/07 ~ Boppy 7/09 ~ Chicken 1/12

Robin (jason&robin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)

2014 Reading Goal: 85

• image jason&robin:

I just listened to the part where Jacob practically got raped by Barbara and Nell?

Stick out tongue

That made my skin crawl.

image image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    I'm writing, you're reading, everyone's happy | Daring Greatly Blog.
  • image jason&robin:

I just listened to the part where Jacob practically got raped by Barbara and Nell?

Stick out tongue

*shudder* That scene was just ick.

Military wife. Momma. Writer.

[IMG]http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd396/sunshinegal3/r8cadt.gif[/IMG] </br>
  • oooh yeah...forgot about that