International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

thank you

Thank you so much everyone for all the kind words and offers of help and encouragement. It means a lot to have people thinking of me/us right now. I wish I could take some of you up on your offers! :)

We're off to the hospital today to rule out another UTI. I'm planning on 'junior doctor' spotting... (if anyone has watched that on bbc3) and at least it's a place to go out of the rain, right?

Anyway, thanks again! 

Mum to W (4) and M (nearly 2)

Re: thank you

• I didn't get a chance to respond yesterday from work, but ((((hugs)))). This will pass eventually. And good luck at the hospital today. I'll send healthy baby vibes.
    image BabyFruit Ticker
  • I didn't get a chance to respond yesterday either - I am so sorry things are so stressful for you at the moment. I struggle enough with the sleepless nights I have no idea how you do it with all the other stuff on top of it. I really hope your DD's kidney issues get sorted out soon and she starts eating better and gaining more. Hang in there!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have been watching your struggles on FB and really feel for you.  Otto refused the bottle, and I mean REFUSED it until he was about 9 months old, then all of a sudden it clicked for him, strange how babies are, now he loves it and I am trying to get it off him.  I remember that stress though, I was heading back to work but had no idea how he would go without me, and you have a lot more stress than that on top of it.

You are a great mum/mom who cares so much for her children that much is clear, I have no great advice, but I really hope it all clears up for you soon. 

Jakarta, Indonesia. www.livelaughpoop.blogspot.com image Pregnancy Ticker