Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WFL?

I'm seriously indecisive today. I finally have my appetite back, and don't really feel like doing another egg salad sandwich (though I do have that to fall back on if necessary).

What are you eating today?

greenbaby
BFP 1/22/12 | Ectopic pregnancy found 2/14/12 | Methotrexate to complete m/c 2/15/12 imageimageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: WFL?

• I woke up about 30mins ago and just had honey nut cheerios for breakfast...so I'm not much help, haha. In a few hours I'll probably have egg salad or...ohhh a tuna melt sounds good too.
    [url=http://www.sarahbethbeauty.com/] Sarah Beth Beauty - Make-Up Artist
    [/url]
  • see dinner from yesterday

(chicken noodle soup)

♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • sorta home made won ton soup with bok choy and bbq pork
  • i had a salad earlier, then i had an open faced tuna melt. :)

i haven't had an egg salad sandwich in years! that sounds delish!

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • I think I will probably have leftovers from last nights dinner of chicken and black bean enchiladas.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket Even babies love the hounds
  • I am having egg salad today. On days I feel too sick, I usually have PB and J. I have also really be craving california roles lately.
    image image image
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59