International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

INBC discussion?

Have we confirmed discussion date / time for The Glass Castle?  I have been (still am) travelling and haven't had much internet access, so might have missed a post.  I think we had talked about this Sunday, 3 April.

Cecilia arrived 12 October 2012
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: INBC discussion?

• I think we did discuss doing it on April 3. 

I think I'm good for that date and I always forget what time works best for everyone.

Who's in this week?

(Little One: I hope you can make it, I think I read earlier that you haven't read it yet.) 

• I should be able to make it as well (as long as the jetlag doesn't get to me too much) and I'm free any time.  I think the usual time was 5pm Europe / 4pm London / 11am NJ - and I think we're all on daylight savings now so those should still stand. 

I probably won't be able to respond to any posts after this, so I'll just check in on Sunday to see if we're going ahead. 

Cecilia arrived 12 October 2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm in for any time after 3:00 CET
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM
  • lelialelia member
    Ninth Anniversary
    I?d like to join you! That time works for me. How do I join the discussion?
    mc: 5w3d 11/11/07 missed mc: 7w or 8w, d/c @11w 4/16/08 mc: 6wks 12/24/08 Pregnancy Ticker
  • The best thing (that I can think of) it PM snippy and LO your skype name so they can add you to the group for the chat.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM
  • I still haven't read the book.  Is it a quick read?  Could I do it in 2 days?  Why am I still asking questions instead of picking up my Nook?!  Off to read!
  • image The Little One:
    I still haven't read the book.  Is it a quick read?  Could I do it in 2 days?  Why am I still asking questions instead of picking up my Nook?!  Off to read!

You better be reading the book (or have already finished it) and not reading this, but in case you wanted to know. I think it's a pretty quick read if you have enough time to devote to reading.