Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

S/O - Jacki's search engine results

Since we don't know what that guy was looking for, let's play "Fill in the Blank."  Stick out tongue

"Can I suck on my wife's tits while she is..."

Be creative ladies! 

View Full Size ImageView Full Size ImageView Full Size Image

Re: S/O - Jacki's search engine results

• Driving! - I'd vote yes

Cooking - You'd probably want to watch for splatter but this could be okay as well

Going to the bathroom - Ick!

Reading!!  - I'm also okay with this one

imageimageimage
  • kpowkpow member
    Seventh Anniversary 5000 Comments 100 Love Its Name Dropper
    I don't even want to know.
    Can I marry them all?

• The first thing that came to mind when I read it was "lactating". hahaha. I think this is just because the lady I sit across from at work is pregnant so she keeps talking about baby stuff.

Brittany (brittk0486)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• imagebrittk0486:
    The first thing that came to mind when I read it was "lactating". hahaha. I think this is just because the lady I sit across from at work is pregnant so she keeps talking about baby stuff.

My mind went to something like that.  I can't think of too many other instances when a man wouldn't be sure that he could do that.

116 books in 2016

my read shelf:
    Lauren (SnShne322)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wes: 10/8/2012

• imagebrittk0486:
    The first thing that came to mind when I read it was "lactating". hahaha. I think this is just because the lady I sit across from at work is pregnant so she keeps talking about baby stuff.

Yup, this is what I kind of figured that he was looking for.

I think that the answer there is: "If you like warm milk..." 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• So am I an idiot? Cause I sort of thought the point of this point was to joke about what he could have been asking.  I mean, I assume we can all guess that lactating was the real question but I thought this post was supposed to be a funny funny what else could he have been talking about. 

I must have missed the point.  Embarrassed

imageimageimage
  • imageamyb2332:

So am I an idiot? Cause I sort of thought the point of this point was to joke about what he could have been asking.  I mean, I assume we can all guess that lactating was the real question but I thought this post was supposed to be a funny funny what else could he have been talking about. 

That is what I thought!  Smile

...sleeping? 

...talking on the phone?

...doing our taxes?

• imageamyb2332:

So am I an idiot? Cause I sort of thought the point of this point was to joke about what he could have been asking.  I mean, I assume we can all guess that lactating was the real question but I thought this post was supposed to be a funny funny what else could he have been talking about. 

I meant for it to be funny.  I need some entertaining today.

View Full Size ImageView Full Size ImageView Full Size Image
  • imageGreenBride624:

...doing our taxes?

Ha! 

• ...peeing?

...smoking a cigarette?

...texting?

...facebooking?

...tweeting? 

[IMG]http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z408/pinky833/6601556379_7ceaab418c_m.jpg[/IMG]
    1/100
  • ...sleeping?

...drunk?

...under water?

...operating heavy machinery?

• ...driving?

...nesting? (that would make sense about how he got to your blog)

...watering the azalea bushes? 

[IMG]http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z408/pinky833/6601556379_7ceaab418c_m.jpg[/IMG]
    1/100
  • imagejackiback:

...drunk?

Is this one an obvious "yes"?  Stick out tongue

Books read in 2009: 112
    Books read in 2010: 153
    Books read in 2011: 160
    Books read in 2012: 134
    Books read in 2013: 110
    Books read in 2014: 151
    Books read in 2015: 153
    Books read in 2016: 31

Leah (packfan20)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Lilypie - (Bh7p)

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/1zWJm6.png
    <a href="//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/" style="height: 20px; width: 40px; position: absolute; opacity: 0.85; z-index: 8675309; display: none; cursor: pointer; border: medi
  • imagepackfan20:
    imagejackiback:

...drunk?

Is this one an obvious "yes"?  Stick out tongue

Umm yeah. 

1/100
  • ...taking out the trash?

...voting?

...mopping the kitchen floor?

...running the monthly PTA meeting?

:)

• ...cleaning the bathroom?

...blowing her nose?

...when she has her period?

(I'm cracking myself up over here!)  lol!

• ...the dog is in the room?